Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sian, no one tag anymore, Sian.

Oh well, I'll just continue blogging for my own pleasure.

I can't remember what happened on Sunday. Like seriously, so let's move on to Monday.

Service sucked on Monday. Screwed up quite a bit. Didn't feel too good. Had lecture after that in the evening, and had dinner across school with everyone. Surprisingly, Edmund was in school, and he joined us.

Tuesday was another 2 hours of boring festivals tutorial where I was really getting annoyed. Can't remember where I ate after that, all I remember was that there was accounts, after which I went straight home.

Culi on Wednesday was fun as usual. Resume duties at the Garde Manger at Top Table. However, this time Raudhah wasn't there, but we still managed because so little people ordered the salad. Not really sure what happened after Culi. My memory is seriously fading.

Went to school early on Thursday to meet everyone for lunch. Went to the lab after that to do Issues, but I barely started. Sat through the leadership presentations after that, which wasn't too fantastic. I guess this is our chance to score our Z, haha. So went home and rushed Festivals Issues Presentation. Slept from 12 to 4am, and continued.

By the time I reached school on Firday at say 9, I had only about a paragraph or 2 to write, so I decided to study for MICE. The test wasn't too bad, not sure what the correct answers were, but I think I managed to crap out enough, haha. Finished up the Issues Presentation after that and handed it up before having lunch at ITAS. Accounts lecture after that was pretty fast. Managed to study for my Culi test during that time and after. The test turned out to be pretty easy. Finished quite fast. I'm sure I will get an A for that. Went home after that even though some of them went out. Too tired I guess after the long night.

Woke up at 9 yesterday morning, left for school and started studying. Pretty easy. Managed to study quite fast. Maybe because I only studied what she said, haha. The test after that was very easy. I'm sure I will get an A for that as well. Went to town to shop after that with Kar Mun and qingyun. Had Long John's at Cine before we started. Linus and Joseph joined after. Didn't but anything in the end, haha, quite surprising right. Had dinner at some place at far east. The tom yum was good. Shopped a bit more after that before going home.

As for today, woke up to go for mass. It's the 3rd yet again. 11 months since that day. Visited my dad after mass, and now I'm back home. Brother's still being a piss head. I wish he would just leave the house. That's all I have to say about him.

Alright, time to try and to do the reflection paper. I doubt I will finish anything though. Then maybe study for PT 2 later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home