So guess what? I did skip mass on Sunday, but obviously, I didn't complete my work. Did a bit of Leadership, some research for MICE and that's all. Really trying hard to push myself to complete all the work, but I really want a holiday.
Anyways, later that evening, I went for qingyun's/grace's party at grace's house. I like my outfit, haha. Too bad I had to take my shoes off at the place. The food was quite nice, I got a nice cigarette holder as a gift, haha. It's nice. I'll use it to put coins or something. After that party, I went to Simpang with kenneth, jonathan ai and ruhan. Had bandung, and left at about 1+. On the way home in kenneth' car, I watched tokyo drift. I so wanted to watch that long ago lah. Finally I get to watch it. Only half way through though.
After a late night, I woke up early to meet joel at his place to do the festivals field trip. Got most of the points done. After that, we went to serangoon gardens to look for ingredients. I love that place man. Like why have I not been to a place like that before. Tried the mini wok noodle and carrot cake at the hawker centre after I bought some patties and sausages from cold storage. They didn't have the ingredients I was looking for, so I guess I won't be cooking that salmon anytime soon. Headed home after that and took a nice 3 hour nap.
When I woke up, I did some research on MICE. Got almost all the links I need. Now to put them in word format an submit it. Went for mass, then got home and did my mise-en-place for the beef stroganoff. Took more than 2 hours man. Had to finely chop 2 onions, slice about a kilo of mushrooms and slice another 2 kilos of beef. But it was fun, haha.
I decided to take out my electric guitar to play a bit, and well the glue is giving way, and it is slowly breaking away. It still can be played though, but it's screwed basically. Damn it only 2 years and I have to get a new one lah. I think I shall put my electric guitar playing on hold, and get a new one once I start SIP, then I will have enough cash to buy a new one. But what will I do with the old one. Like the case is meant for the model. I don't feel like buying the same model, so if I buy, I will have a case and guitar just lying around. Oh well.
Going to leave to my cousins house for the christmas lunch. Finished cooking the beed stroganoff already. Tastes better this time, but not as thick as that time. That doesn't matter. Looks like cooking the mushrooms longer did help, haha.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Anyways, later that evening, I went for qingyun's/grace's party at grace's house. I like my outfit, haha. Too bad I had to take my shoes off at the place. The food was quite nice, I got a nice cigarette holder as a gift, haha. It's nice. I'll use it to put coins or something. After that party, I went to Simpang with kenneth, jonathan ai and ruhan. Had bandung, and left at about 1+. On the way home in kenneth' car, I watched tokyo drift. I so wanted to watch that long ago lah. Finally I get to watch it. Only half way through though.
After a late night, I woke up early to meet joel at his place to do the festivals field trip. Got most of the points done. After that, we went to serangoon gardens to look for ingredients. I love that place man. Like why have I not been to a place like that before. Tried the mini wok noodle and carrot cake at the hawker centre after I bought some patties and sausages from cold storage. They didn't have the ingredients I was looking for, so I guess I won't be cooking that salmon anytime soon. Headed home after that and took a nice 3 hour nap.
When I woke up, I did some research on MICE. Got almost all the links I need. Now to put them in word format an submit it. Went for mass, then got home and did my mise-en-place for the beef stroganoff. Took more than 2 hours man. Had to finely chop 2 onions, slice about a kilo of mushrooms and slice another 2 kilos of beef. But it was fun, haha.
I decided to take out my electric guitar to play a bit, and well the glue is giving way, and it is slowly breaking away. It still can be played though, but it's screwed basically. Damn it only 2 years and I have to get a new one lah. I think I shall put my electric guitar playing on hold, and get a new one once I start SIP, then I will have enough cash to buy a new one. But what will I do with the old one. Like the case is meant for the model. I don't feel like buying the same model, so if I buy, I will have a case and guitar just lying around. Oh well.
Going to leave to my cousins house for the christmas lunch. Finished cooking the beed stroganoff already. Tastes better this time, but not as thick as that time. That doesn't matter. Looks like cooking the mushrooms longer did help, haha.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home