I'm so glad I survived this week. I swear i've never had to many project deadlines consecutively day after day in one week.
I can't remember what I did on Sunday, but I'm sure it had to to do with the projects. Most probably Culi.
Monday was my PT test 1. It went very well I think. The first 2 stations were alright.Minor Mistakes. The 3rd was the best. Nearly full marks. After the test, I had to do stewarding at top table, cause I volunteered.Very slack. Maybe cause there were only 17 pax that day. Service finished earlier due to the lack of customers. After which, went around looking for different teachers to carify the projects cause the deadlines on Wednesday. First Mr Goh, then Ms Wilson, then chef Fum, then the purchasing lady. Thank goodness I found almost all the information that I needed. Chilled opposite school before heading home.
Later that night, I started compiling the culi gameplan proper. Started at 10+ and went all the way to 5+. The countdown came and went, and I didn't even realize it was the new year till about 1.
Woke up on new years day at 10, after a 4 hour + sleep. Had to clear the house cause my relatives were coming over. Once they came, I went back to my work. Ate in between when I was resting. My grandma's curry and bee hoon. My favourite. Got a total of $270 from my aunties for the new year as well. Cool.
So I got back to doing work. Manged to complete culi just before the printing shop was about to close. Ran to the shop only for their printer to not work. Went to another shop opposite, and some how my format was screwed up there. Then went back home. My bother managed to get the printer working. But after 4 pages, it stopped working. Really annoying. Thank goodness my mum's printer on her laptop was working. That was such a relief.
Culi the next day at skills was fun. Had fun slicing all the onions. Was chopping way faster than usual. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, haha. Sliced like more than 30 onions. Managed to touch up MICe after class and got it printed. Had a nice nap later that evening, and woke up only to realize that I did'nt rememver reading the part on the service suppliers in the MICE report. And true enough, it wasn't there. Damn it. I then proceeded to do leadership individual project, which was completed faster than I expected. If onk I could write like that for all my projects.
Thursday started off pretty early as well. Managed to complete my individual assignment for leadership during festivals lecture. However, could'nt get the group proposal done. So we didn''t hand it in, cause it's not compulsory. The teacher said she's not too worried about our group anyway. So I got home, heated up the curry and bee hoon. Finished eating at 8, and went straight to bed. I know it isn't good, but I really needed my rest to finish up the festivals field trip report. Had prayers that night before I started work. 10 months already. Didn't manage to go to church today cause I didn't have any time.
So I started around 12. Was making good progress, however when that happens, I usually end up taking my time and slacking a lot, especially since I do my work in front of the TV. By the time it was 6+, I was left a bit more, and couldn't think anymore. So I decided I would skip festivals tutorial and sleep till 9. Got up and completed even more stuff.
By the time I left for MICE lecture, I was only left with 1 P, the conclusion and final editing, which I managed to complete. Got it printed after that and handed it up around 1.30. I think that is the earliest I have ever handed in an assignment. 3 1/2 hours ahead of time. So proceeded for a quick lunch at MENSA with joel and nikko. Ate the mee goreng down stairs. My first time eating dowstairs in almost 2 years, haha.
Had accounts after, which was easy, followed by culi lecture. Quite interesting. So now i'm waiting at biz park, waiting for Grace and all to reach home, so we can surprise her there. I hope I can last the night, haha, I really feel like sleeping now. But there's Hells Kitchen tonight. I must watch, haha.
After that, I'll go into hibernation mode. Hopefully a 24 hour sleep, haha.
I can't remember what I did on Sunday, but I'm sure it had to to do with the projects. Most probably Culi.
Monday was my PT test 1. It went very well I think. The first 2 stations were alright.Minor Mistakes. The 3rd was the best. Nearly full marks. After the test, I had to do stewarding at top table, cause I volunteered.Very slack. Maybe cause there were only 17 pax that day. Service finished earlier due to the lack of customers. After which, went around looking for different teachers to carify the projects cause the deadlines on Wednesday. First Mr Goh, then Ms Wilson, then chef Fum, then the purchasing lady. Thank goodness I found almost all the information that I needed. Chilled opposite school before heading home.
Later that night, I started compiling the culi gameplan proper. Started at 10+ and went all the way to 5+. The countdown came and went, and I didn't even realize it was the new year till about 1.
Woke up on new years day at 10, after a 4 hour + sleep. Had to clear the house cause my relatives were coming over. Once they came, I went back to my work. Ate in between when I was resting. My grandma's curry and bee hoon. My favourite. Got a total of $270 from my aunties for the new year as well. Cool.
So I got back to doing work. Manged to complete culi just before the printing shop was about to close. Ran to the shop only for their printer to not work. Went to another shop opposite, and some how my format was screwed up there. Then went back home. My bother managed to get the printer working. But after 4 pages, it stopped working. Really annoying. Thank goodness my mum's printer on her laptop was working. That was such a relief.
Culi the next day at skills was fun. Had fun slicing all the onions. Was chopping way faster than usual. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, haha. Sliced like more than 30 onions. Managed to touch up MICe after class and got it printed. Had a nice nap later that evening, and woke up only to realize that I did'nt rememver reading the part on the service suppliers in the MICE report. And true enough, it wasn't there. Damn it. I then proceeded to do leadership individual project, which was completed faster than I expected. If onk I could write like that for all my projects.
Thursday started off pretty early as well. Managed to complete my individual assignment for leadership during festivals lecture. However, could'nt get the group proposal done. So we didn''t hand it in, cause it's not compulsory. The teacher said she's not too worried about our group anyway. So I got home, heated up the curry and bee hoon. Finished eating at 8, and went straight to bed. I know it isn't good, but I really needed my rest to finish up the festivals field trip report. Had prayers that night before I started work. 10 months already. Didn't manage to go to church today cause I didn't have any time.
So I started around 12. Was making good progress, however when that happens, I usually end up taking my time and slacking a lot, especially since I do my work in front of the TV. By the time it was 6+, I was left a bit more, and couldn't think anymore. So I decided I would skip festivals tutorial and sleep till 9. Got up and completed even more stuff.
By the time I left for MICE lecture, I was only left with 1 P, the conclusion and final editing, which I managed to complete. Got it printed after that and handed it up around 1.30. I think that is the earliest I have ever handed in an assignment. 3 1/2 hours ahead of time. So proceeded for a quick lunch at MENSA with joel and nikko. Ate the mee goreng down stairs. My first time eating dowstairs in almost 2 years, haha.
Had accounts after, which was easy, followed by culi lecture. Quite interesting. So now i'm waiting at biz park, waiting for Grace and all to reach home, so we can surprise her there. I hope I can last the night, haha, I really feel like sleeping now. But there's Hells Kitchen tonight. I must watch, haha.
After that, I'll go into hibernation mode. Hopefully a 24 hour sleep, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home