Ok time to maintain some life here before I start on festivals proper, and leave this place till next Friday. Hopefully by that time, the project will be done.
Let's start on Sunday. Watched AVP 2 after mass, before buying ingredients for the night. I felt the movie was a bit anti climax around the end. I still love predator though, but I didn't feel satisfied for this movie. Reached home around 3+, and marinated the chicken. Cooked coriander chicken later that night. Didn't turn out too well, because firstly, it didn't marinate long enough, and secondly, I didn't sear it first. Finished up the rest of the service gameplan after that before sleeping. Really didn't have time to study for the glossary test.
Was the assistant Head Waiter for Sugarloaf on Monday. Before that, there was the glossary test. Didn't turn out too bad, especially for something I didn't study for. I'm pretty confident of getting 30+ upon 50, possibly even 40 max. Service for the day was alright. Managed to meet the sales after a sudden surge of chocolate sales. Even I bought a box. Wasn't too bad, haha. But during the final checks before closing, don't know why Mr Malik so thorough. Like first time sia. Following that was a discussion with Mr Goh about the Serice Gameplan, before I headed home.
Then on Tuesday, I overslept for festivals. That means warning letter already. Can't afford to skip one more. Had 3 hours of accounts after that before heading to TCA to wait for Kar Mun. I went to whitesands after that to get some ingredients. Decided to try making coriander chicken again, because this time I found the proper part to use. So I marinated it at night. After which, I finished up my Culi research project.
Culi was really fun on Wednesday. Got to do lots of chopping, even cooked the claypot rice. Had the consultation after that. Need to change some parts of it. Skipped lecture after that as usual, and went home to cook dinner. The chicken turned out better this time, cause I seared it first before putting it in the oven.
Went to school a little earlier on Thursday to study for MICE before the interview. Ended up just reading through and finishing with a lot of time to spend before the lesson. But well, I didn't really need to study cause the questions I got were really easy. Had leadership after that, which was rather fun. I think it gave the class a chance to interact, and at least it wasn't like as cold as before. Went to TM after that, and on the way home, at the traffic light, kenneth happened to drive by, so I got a lift home. That helped a lot, cause I got home faster. That gave me time to cook again. This time I cooked the chicken with garlic butter rice. Needed more garlic though.
As for today, I reached school at 10 thinking that lecture starts at 10. Turns out it starts at 11, so I had enough time to go print my notes. Lecture was alright. Had lunch at design. After that was accounts. As I said earlier, yesterday's leadership class helped cause everyone's a lot friendlier. For example, just before accounts class, I happened to bump into Rufford a.k.a simple life. We actually said Hi. Wow that's an improvement especially since everyone just like pretened we don't see each other. Had Culi lecture after that, slacked a while at the LRM booth. before heading home.
Obviously, from my post, you'll know that I haven't been doing much work this week. I feel a bit more relaxed now, knowing that Siok Kia said that we can estimate the prices. That will make it a lot easier. So now to start the report proper. By tonight, I must finish the report part for the resort concept, venue selection, and programming. Pretty easy, but with all the distractions on TV like the chinese show at 9, and hell's kitchen at 11, I hope I actually get down to finishig it. Whatever it is, I'l stay up tonight to finish it if I have to.
Let's start on Sunday. Watched AVP 2 after mass, before buying ingredients for the night. I felt the movie was a bit anti climax around the end. I still love predator though, but I didn't feel satisfied for this movie. Reached home around 3+, and marinated the chicken. Cooked coriander chicken later that night. Didn't turn out too well, because firstly, it didn't marinate long enough, and secondly, I didn't sear it first. Finished up the rest of the service gameplan after that before sleeping. Really didn't have time to study for the glossary test.
Was the assistant Head Waiter for Sugarloaf on Monday. Before that, there was the glossary test. Didn't turn out too bad, especially for something I didn't study for. I'm pretty confident of getting 30+ upon 50, possibly even 40 max. Service for the day was alright. Managed to meet the sales after a sudden surge of chocolate sales. Even I bought a box. Wasn't too bad, haha. But during the final checks before closing, don't know why Mr Malik so thorough. Like first time sia. Following that was a discussion with Mr Goh about the Serice Gameplan, before I headed home.
Then on Tuesday, I overslept for festivals. That means warning letter already. Can't afford to skip one more. Had 3 hours of accounts after that before heading to TCA to wait for Kar Mun. I went to whitesands after that to get some ingredients. Decided to try making coriander chicken again, because this time I found the proper part to use. So I marinated it at night. After which, I finished up my Culi research project.
Culi was really fun on Wednesday. Got to do lots of chopping, even cooked the claypot rice. Had the consultation after that. Need to change some parts of it. Skipped lecture after that as usual, and went home to cook dinner. The chicken turned out better this time, cause I seared it first before putting it in the oven.
Went to school a little earlier on Thursday to study for MICE before the interview. Ended up just reading through and finishing with a lot of time to spend before the lesson. But well, I didn't really need to study cause the questions I got were really easy. Had leadership after that, which was rather fun. I think it gave the class a chance to interact, and at least it wasn't like as cold as before. Went to TM after that, and on the way home, at the traffic light, kenneth happened to drive by, so I got a lift home. That helped a lot, cause I got home faster. That gave me time to cook again. This time I cooked the chicken with garlic butter rice. Needed more garlic though.
As for today, I reached school at 10 thinking that lecture starts at 10. Turns out it starts at 11, so I had enough time to go print my notes. Lecture was alright. Had lunch at design. After that was accounts. As I said earlier, yesterday's leadership class helped cause everyone's a lot friendlier. For example, just before accounts class, I happened to bump into Rufford a.k.a simple life. We actually said Hi. Wow that's an improvement especially since everyone just like pretened we don't see each other. Had Culi lecture after that, slacked a while at the LRM booth. before heading home.
Obviously, from my post, you'll know that I haven't been doing much work this week. I feel a bit more relaxed now, knowing that Siok Kia said that we can estimate the prices. That will make it a lot easier. So now to start the report proper. By tonight, I must finish the report part for the resort concept, venue selection, and programming. Pretty easy, but with all the distractions on TV like the chinese show at 9, and hell's kitchen at 11, I hope I actually get down to finishig it. Whatever it is, I'l stay up tonight to finish it if I have to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home