Well I'm back.
Really nothing much to say about last week. Basically Festivals Projects, lack of food, lack of sleep, a whole lack of a life. The only thing that I enjoyed about last week was basically the chinese show at 9, even though its going to end very lousily, and Culi on Wednesday which was really fun as usually. Threw my towel at nicholas like Hell's kitchen, haha. The next fun thing was yesterday after class where a whole lot of us went to chill and relax at TM. Ate at crystal jade, my first time ever, was quite nice. Slacked till about 8+ before heading home in time for the chinese show. But what sucked was that they postponed hell's kitchen to next friday. That means I stayed up for nothing, bloody hell. Could have slept more.
Speaking of that, I got totally knocked out last night, and slept for 12 hours. Did some of the Culi research project and edited a bit of my resume. Going to apply on Monday. Went to Funan after that before cooking fried rice at night with otah. Just any how whack everything inside. Didn't turn out too bad, haha.
The worst is over. Just a few more minor projects to go. Time to enjoy.
Really nothing much to say about last week. Basically Festivals Projects, lack of food, lack of sleep, a whole lack of a life. The only thing that I enjoyed about last week was basically the chinese show at 9, even though its going to end very lousily, and Culi on Wednesday which was really fun as usually. Threw my towel at nicholas like Hell's kitchen, haha. The next fun thing was yesterday after class where a whole lot of us went to chill and relax at TM. Ate at crystal jade, my first time ever, was quite nice. Slacked till about 8+ before heading home in time for the chinese show. But what sucked was that they postponed hell's kitchen to next friday. That means I stayed up for nothing, bloody hell. Could have slept more.
Speaking of that, I got totally knocked out last night, and slept for 12 hours. Did some of the Culi research project and edited a bit of my resume. Going to apply on Monday. Went to Funan after that before cooking fried rice at night with otah. Just any how whack everything inside. Didn't turn out too bad, haha.
The worst is over. Just a few more minor projects to go. Time to enjoy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home