Time to resume blogging.
Firstly, let me start with Sunday. Went to watch my mum play a match at CSC. Halfway through, I took a walk to farrer park swimming pool to see if I could interview anyone about Ang Peng Siong. After about 2 hours, his wife Wendy finally came. Such a relieve. I managed to get whatever information I needed on him. Headed back to CSC for dinner before heading home.
Then on Monday, I was a waiter. Went quite well. Had a table of 13 and a table of 7 at the same time. Managed to cope. Second week at top table, and both weeks were really fun and good. Spent the rest of the night preparing for Festivals presentation. Watched a really cool show called 101 more things removed from the human body. Can't wait to watch it all, haha.
Presentation on Tuesday was alright, such a relief. Ate at MENSA after that before accounts. Had leadership meeting after that before heading home. Finished up Culi Learning Journal 2 that night pretty fast.
Then Culi on Wednesday. First day at top table. Was in the Garde Manger preparing the desserts and the prawn salad. Top table is the most fun so far, haha. But still no kick. Can go hell's kitchen already, haha. Not sure what I did after that, but I know I completed the Leadership slides that night, haha.
Went to school early on Thursday for service lecture, only for it to be cancelled. Ate at sugarloaf. The pizza wasn't too bad. Slacked in the lab after that with the rest. Touched up my slides before printing it and burning it to the disc. Leadership was alright, our worse session so far, haha, didn't get that many points. Too busy rushing to sign up for elective that's why. I'm so scared that I won't get gaming anf get e-buiness instead because I sent it in first at 5.05, then I helped the rest send, then I was scared that I selected the wrong choice, so I deleted it and resend. By the time it was 5.19. And the rate people were signing up, I really hope I get it. I really really hope so. Bought groceries after that to cook.
Then yesterday, rushed to school in a cab to reach at 9, just to check if the MICE tutorial started at 9 or 10. Turns out it started at 9, but no one was there, and I told Mr Tan that everyone would be coming at 10, so he said ok. I rushed back home after that cause I realized I didn't bring Kar Mun's present. So in total, spent 20 on cab to school including the first one lah. Had lectures after that. Ate at jupiter. The chicken leg pasta was quite nice. Had more lectures, before waiting for Kar Mun to finish, and we all left to Bishan Park for her birthday celebration. The food was nice, but too small a portion. But the ambience and all was nice. Left the latest with Kar Mun, kim, yili, kit meng and bernard. Managed to get the cab driver to take 5 of us, haha.
Woke up today, and cooked chicken for lunch, with asparagus and mushrooms wrapped with bacon. Did some work in the afternoon and got my resume and stuff ready before cooking again, haha.
So now for the most important thing today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAR MUN!! I hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday and today. Hope you like your present and all. Most importantly that you enjoy yourself despite all the work recently, and enjoy the year ahead being 19, haha. Take Care.
Firstly, let me start with Sunday. Went to watch my mum play a match at CSC. Halfway through, I took a walk to farrer park swimming pool to see if I could interview anyone about Ang Peng Siong. After about 2 hours, his wife Wendy finally came. Such a relieve. I managed to get whatever information I needed on him. Headed back to CSC for dinner before heading home.
Then on Monday, I was a waiter. Went quite well. Had a table of 13 and a table of 7 at the same time. Managed to cope. Second week at top table, and both weeks were really fun and good. Spent the rest of the night preparing for Festivals presentation. Watched a really cool show called 101 more things removed from the human body. Can't wait to watch it all, haha.
Presentation on Tuesday was alright, such a relief. Ate at MENSA after that before accounts. Had leadership meeting after that before heading home. Finished up Culi Learning Journal 2 that night pretty fast.
Then Culi on Wednesday. First day at top table. Was in the Garde Manger preparing the desserts and the prawn salad. Top table is the most fun so far, haha. But still no kick. Can go hell's kitchen already, haha. Not sure what I did after that, but I know I completed the Leadership slides that night, haha.
Went to school early on Thursday for service lecture, only for it to be cancelled. Ate at sugarloaf. The pizza wasn't too bad. Slacked in the lab after that with the rest. Touched up my slides before printing it and burning it to the disc. Leadership was alright, our worse session so far, haha, didn't get that many points. Too busy rushing to sign up for elective that's why. I'm so scared that I won't get gaming anf get e-buiness instead because I sent it in first at 5.05, then I helped the rest send, then I was scared that I selected the wrong choice, so I deleted it and resend. By the time it was 5.19. And the rate people were signing up, I really hope I get it. I really really hope so. Bought groceries after that to cook.
Then yesterday, rushed to school in a cab to reach at 9, just to check if the MICE tutorial started at 9 or 10. Turns out it started at 9, but no one was there, and I told Mr Tan that everyone would be coming at 10, so he said ok. I rushed back home after that cause I realized I didn't bring Kar Mun's present. So in total, spent 20 on cab to school including the first one lah. Had lectures after that. Ate at jupiter. The chicken leg pasta was quite nice. Had more lectures, before waiting for Kar Mun to finish, and we all left to Bishan Park for her birthday celebration. The food was nice, but too small a portion. But the ambience and all was nice. Left the latest with Kar Mun, kim, yili, kit meng and bernard. Managed to get the cab driver to take 5 of us, haha.
Woke up today, and cooked chicken for lunch, with asparagus and mushrooms wrapped with bacon. Did some work in the afternoon and got my resume and stuff ready before cooking again, haha.
So now for the most important thing today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAR MUN!! I hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday and today. Hope you like your present and all. Most importantly that you enjoy yourself despite all the work recently, and enjoy the year ahead being 19, haha. Take Care.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home