Sigh, no one tags these days. Well anyway here's my day. Cool that rhymed.
Went to school early on Friday to meet lena and do our culi research project. Managed to get my pictures printed, get my material, some info, and the layout done. Had maggi goreng for lunch. I think thats like one of my most favourite things to eat besides otah, haha.
So after that, I headed to the esplanade to meet up with the rest for the field trip to the Singapore Flyer and the Espalande. Quite a waste of my time I must say. I could have spent that time sleeping or finishing my work.
Anyway, met my mum after that at spotlight again at PS. This time we bought the material. So the velvet costs $32.95 per metre. We bought 2.5m. So that works up to about $80. My mum had this membership card. So after discount, the grand to total of all the stuf we bought dropped by $60. Sounds weird aye? And we were only charged $6 per metre for my velvet. Which made the total cost $15, haha. Either the guy keyed in wrongly, or we were lucky enough to be the lucky shoppers. Its some sort of special discount thing at spotlight whereby some shoppers get it a day, haha. Since that is that case, my mum actually thought of sending it to a tailor cause its faster, and well the guy knows how to put the padding in, my mum doesnt, plus my mums scared she may ruin the material. But since it's $15 now, she's not as worried, haha.
As for today, spent the whole day watching the legend of avatar. They finally released the new episodes. So annoying. Episode 13-20 is not out yet. Managed to watch 12 already. Can't wait. Oh besides watching that, I cut out my pictures, paper and words to paste for the research project. Left some parts out cause I wanna check it one last time on the boards at Sugarloaf. Once that is done, I will complete it. Hopefuly on Monday after service, or tuesday on new year's day.
Harry potter and the goblet of fire is showing now. Cool. Guess i'll be sleeping a little later, haha. Ciao.
I must finish MICE and my leadership movie review tomorrow before 4.30pm. Wish me luck. I think i'll skip mass, haha. Or not, cause mass means i'll be up earlier, which means more time for work. We shall see...
Went to school early on Friday to meet lena and do our culi research project. Managed to get my pictures printed, get my material, some info, and the layout done. Had maggi goreng for lunch. I think thats like one of my most favourite things to eat besides otah, haha.
So after that, I headed to the esplanade to meet up with the rest for the field trip to the Singapore Flyer and the Espalande. Quite a waste of my time I must say. I could have spent that time sleeping or finishing my work.
Anyway, met my mum after that at spotlight again at PS. This time we bought the material. So the velvet costs $32.95 per metre. We bought 2.5m. So that works up to about $80. My mum had this membership card. So after discount, the grand to total of all the stuf we bought dropped by $60. Sounds weird aye? And we were only charged $6 per metre for my velvet. Which made the total cost $15, haha. Either the guy keyed in wrongly, or we were lucky enough to be the lucky shoppers. Its some sort of special discount thing at spotlight whereby some shoppers get it a day, haha. Since that is that case, my mum actually thought of sending it to a tailor cause its faster, and well the guy knows how to put the padding in, my mum doesnt, plus my mums scared she may ruin the material. But since it's $15 now, she's not as worried, haha.
As for today, spent the whole day watching the legend of avatar. They finally released the new episodes. So annoying. Episode 13-20 is not out yet. Managed to watch 12 already. Can't wait. Oh besides watching that, I cut out my pictures, paper and words to paste for the research project. Left some parts out cause I wanna check it one last time on the boards at Sugarloaf. Once that is done, I will complete it. Hopefuly on Monday after service, or tuesday on new year's day.
Harry potter and the goblet of fire is showing now. Cool. Guess i'll be sleeping a little later, haha. Ciao.
I must finish MICE and my leadership movie review tomorrow before 4.30pm. Wish me luck. I think i'll skip mass, haha. Or not, cause mass means i'll be up earlier, which means more time for work. We shall see...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home