Yet another tiring day. Slept at 4 the night before cause I was doing some stuff.
Woke up early this morning for Culi meeting at Joel's house. Had to be there at like 11.30. SO discussed the project right after prata for lunch. I think we really got a lot to catch up for that project. But I'm sure it will be done.
Took a lift from Ivan after that and took bus back. Did some Culi at home first before leaving for PS to meet my mum and bro to watch National Treasure. Really cool. And there's going to be a 3rd part for sure. Can't wait. Had a hotdog from the bratwurst place before the movie, and tako yaki as well as some japanese stuff after that.
Went to spotlight after with my mum. She wanted to make me a jacket. And since she asked, I told he I want a suede want. Or well I thought it was suede. Turns out the material I was looking for is Velvet. Found a damn nice brown material, which we thought was 50% off, but in the end it wasn't. So we shall go to people's park one day to look for materian. Can't wait for the jacket man. So cool.
Alright time to do work. Hopefully I can get a lot done tonight and tomorrow afternoon cause i'm trying out the beef stroganoff. Please let it be nice.
Woke up early this morning for Culi meeting at Joel's house. Had to be there at like 11.30. SO discussed the project right after prata for lunch. I think we really got a lot to catch up for that project. But I'm sure it will be done.
Took a lift from Ivan after that and took bus back. Did some Culi at home first before leaving for PS to meet my mum and bro to watch National Treasure. Really cool. And there's going to be a 3rd part for sure. Can't wait. Had a hotdog from the bratwurst place before the movie, and tako yaki as well as some japanese stuff after that.
Went to spotlight after with my mum. She wanted to make me a jacket. And since she asked, I told he I want a suede want. Or well I thought it was suede. Turns out the material I was looking for is Velvet. Found a damn nice brown material, which we thought was 50% off, but in the end it wasn't. So we shall go to people's park one day to look for materian. Can't wait for the jacket man. So cool.
Alright time to do work. Hopefully I can get a lot done tonight and tomorrow afternoon cause i'm trying out the beef stroganoff. Please let it be nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home