Sunday, January 06, 2008

Today was such a great day. Nothing much happened, but it was a much needed day of rest.

Celebrated grace's birthday at joseph's house yesterday. Had subway, 2 large cans of heineken, haha. My new favourite drink. Watched hell's kitchen and left about 1.30am. Shared a cab home with si liang, so the taxi fare wasn't too bad. Slept at 2.

Woke up earlier than I wanted to at 1pm. Did nothing pretty much the whole day. Supposed to go watch alien vs predator 2. But then my brother was arguing with my mum, she was crying and all. So I told her never mind. She obviously wasn't in the mood for a movie anymore. Took a nap in the afternoon a well, haha, after about 2 hours of being awake.

Did grocery shopping in the evening. Cooking coriander chicken tomorrow, cause I just learned the recipe during culi on wednesday and I love it, haha. Just need to get the coriander and chicken tomorrow.

So I did abit of the service gameplan. Left the marketing and the overall part to edit. Shouldn't take too long. I'll do that tomorrow after marinating the chicken at about 2. Then I decided to prepare the minced garlic and onion for tomorrow. While chopping the onions, one of the layer came off. So I put it one side, the I was slicing it really goof, like a pro, haha. Looked like thos julienned peppers. Ya, but then I think I got too excited and I warrened myself. Sliced my index finger. But it's not so bad. Just sliced the first layer of skin, and the nail. Everythings still intact. And the bleeding stopped pretty quickly.

Alright, off to sleep. Mass tomorrow, followed by movie, followed by studing for service glossary test and cooking. Night (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home