BUSY BUSY BUSY..
Explains my lack of posts recently. The only reason why i'm blogging now at 3am in the morning is because I finally finish my MICE parts, and I need to celebrate, haha.
So on christmas day itself, went to my cousins house for lunch. Everyone loved the beef stroganoff. Got underwear for a present!?!? haha, and a total of $80. See Money comes in to my wallet after I spend some, haha.
It was off to charlene's house after that. Drank the wine a little too fast, haha. Felt like shit after that, haha. Left at about 1.
Boxing day was spent doing work. Visited my godpa in the evening.
Thursday was again spent doing work.
So was Friday. Well not really. There was culi meeting almost the whole day. Got a lift to TM from ivan. Reached hom about 5? But from then on, I had no mood to do work. I was watching TV, serving the net. Then at 9 there was tokyo drift, haha so I watched. And I planned to sleep at 11, but then I realized, Hell's kitchen was next. I love it man, i'm going to tune in every week, haha.
As usual, I planned to go to school at 9 this morning to do MICE from 9-11 before service meeting. I didn't. Had the meeting, had my hair cut after that, did MICE in the afternoon, halfway done with the speakers, then let to my aunts house to visit her.
Proceeded to my other auntys house from there to celebrate my cousins graduation from university. Had a little to drink. Well about a beer and 2 cup of passion fruit sort of liquor. My mum had like half a cup and she was so red, haha.
Once I reached home, I started doing MICE, and I finally finished it about 3. I'm so glad. Now to take a much needed rest before compiling culi and service tomorrow. If there is time, maybe the leadership movie.
I NEVER WANT TO RESEARCH ON MICE AGAIN!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! HAHA
Explains my lack of posts recently. The only reason why i'm blogging now at 3am in the morning is because I finally finish my MICE parts, and I need to celebrate, haha.
So on christmas day itself, went to my cousins house for lunch. Everyone loved the beef stroganoff. Got underwear for a present!?!? haha, and a total of $80. See Money comes in to my wallet after I spend some, haha.
It was off to charlene's house after that. Drank the wine a little too fast, haha. Felt like shit after that, haha. Left at about 1.
Boxing day was spent doing work. Visited my godpa in the evening.
Thursday was again spent doing work.
So was Friday. Well not really. There was culi meeting almost the whole day. Got a lift to TM from ivan. Reached hom about 5? But from then on, I had no mood to do work. I was watching TV, serving the net. Then at 9 there was tokyo drift, haha so I watched. And I planned to sleep at 11, but then I realized, Hell's kitchen was next. I love it man, i'm going to tune in every week, haha.
As usual, I planned to go to school at 9 this morning to do MICE from 9-11 before service meeting. I didn't. Had the meeting, had my hair cut after that, did MICE in the afternoon, halfway done with the speakers, then let to my aunts house to visit her.
Proceeded to my other auntys house from there to celebrate my cousins graduation from university. Had a little to drink. Well about a beer and 2 cup of passion fruit sort of liquor. My mum had like half a cup and she was so red, haha.
Once I reached home, I started doing MICE, and I finally finished it about 3. I'm so glad. Now to take a much needed rest before compiling culi and service tomorrow. If there is time, maybe the leadership movie.
I NEVER WANT TO RESEARCH ON MICE AGAIN!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! HAHA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home