Wanna know what I did today?
Well I mean yesterday.
Lots of cooking and projects.
So I didn't really clean the house, but I did some service work, Culi gameplan, festivals, and I'm just about halfway through the cover page for Culi.
Around 2, I sort of got bored of doing work, so I decided to start preparing my Mise-en-place. Finished that, then because I enjoy cutting, I made my own tartar sauce, haha. And it wasn't a long wait after that before I started making the beef stroganoff with rice pilaf. Wasn't too bad. quite nice. But I don't really like the taste of the sour cream. The rice went well with that, so it wasn't so bad. In fact it tasted better after a while. The taste of the mushrooms were kinda too strong also I feel, cause after a while, it sorta tasted very mushroomy. I think i'll cook it longer next time.
That's about it for today. Going to school at 9 tomorrow to meet lena and do the research project. Hopefully I can finish it. Good Night.
Well I mean yesterday.
Lots of cooking and projects.
So I didn't really clean the house, but I did some service work, Culi gameplan, festivals, and I'm just about halfway through the cover page for Culi.
Around 2, I sort of got bored of doing work, so I decided to start preparing my Mise-en-place. Finished that, then because I enjoy cutting, I made my own tartar sauce, haha. And it wasn't a long wait after that before I started making the beef stroganoff with rice pilaf. Wasn't too bad. quite nice. But I don't really like the taste of the sour cream. The rice went well with that, so it wasn't so bad. In fact it tasted better after a while. The taste of the mushrooms were kinda too strong also I feel, cause after a while, it sorta tasted very mushroomy. I think i'll cook it longer next time.
That's about it for today. Going to school at 9 tomorrow to meet lena and do the research project. Hopefully I can finish it. Good Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home