SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA. Today was such a great day. Didn't follow my mum to church early in the morning cause I was really tired. Then I woke up at about 10+, and continued cleaning. Cleaned the area by the side of my bed, and the ceiling, and the walls, and the other stuff under the bed.
Well that wasn't the fun part, DUH, haha. So I lefr for vivo at 1+. There I was thinking that I may not find anything to buy in time for christmas. But I was so wrong. Haha.
Met Warren first, Mell and Kar Mun came later. While waiting, I bought the white chocolate thing from chocolate factory. SPent $26, but I guess I must try right, haha, I always wanted to. Then met my mum at POSB to open a fix deposit.
Then the shopping started. First at Tangs with Warren. Managed to find the corduroy I always wanted. Well I didn't bother to take a picture of that cause I mean everyone knows how it looks like. That costs $55.92.
Then the rest came. First stop Zara. Bought a V-neck shirt for $49.90. It's actually cream. Not as white as the picture shows. And that badge is GOLD.
Next stop, Pull & Bear. Bought a white shirt for $34.90. My first nice white shirt I think, haha.
Then River Island. Bought a really bling shirt for $59.90. I really like it lah. And it's Jimmy Hendrix. It's a lot shinier real life.
Had lots of sushi after that, followed by LJS.
Then back to shopping. Bought a new pair of shoes from Pedro for $89.90. Can't believe it's the same price as my current converse shoes lah.

Walked around after that, then chilled at the sky garden with more sushi before we all left.
Tried on my clothes and shoes over and over again. I think I know what to wear for Grace's party. At least I think it's really glam, haha.
Cleaned my guitar amps, mattress the outside of my room, and changed my bed sheets. Like finally. So all that's left is to tidy the paper. Finally the room feels and smells nice. Only once a year, haha.
Alright, Culi meeting tomorrow. Good Night (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home