Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Boy what a tiring day.

I wanted to go to cold storage this morning to look for ingredients. But obviously, I never keep my own appointments, haha. Happened so many times already. I plan to wake up early to do something, but sleep is just more important.

Anyway, had MICE meeting at 11. Finished by 12. I then went to cold storage near warren's house. Managed to find the cremini mushrooms. Bought onions there as well. Went to Giant at Tampines after that to get the meat. Ate some sushi and cabbed home.

So by the time I got home, it was 2.30pm. And from that time till now, I've been cleaning my room. Every single area, including under the bed, under the book shelf, that means removing everything, wiping them one by one, and carrying the book shelf. Planned to finish at 6, but boy was I wrong. And after all that, there is still a bit more to do. I guess i'll do that tomorrow morning before shopping.

Go to go for mass also. Accompany my mum cause it's her wedding anniversary. My mum said I don't have to, I can rest. But i'll try to drag myself out of bed. Then that will give me enough time to finish up the cleaning and do some work before shopping.

Man the bath was good, after all that dust and sweat. Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home