After lots of snacking and a long nap, I decided to finally head down to Giant.
Went there, I'm surprised I managed to not go into Ikea to get Ice cream. So I bought the ingredients, and some sushi. Going back again tomorrow to get the beef, or maybe cold storage tomorrow morning before MICE meeting. Can't wait to cook man. First beef stroganoff with rice pilaf on Wednesday, Beef stroganoff again for christmas day, and maybe Ancho crusted salmon some time between Christmas and the New Year. Going to look for ingredients for that on Wednesday after Culi meeting. Just need to think of what to accompany it with.
Alright, time to start work on MICE again. I managed to do part of the culi learning journal 2 which I realize cannot be finished now, cause there are some questions which is for like later parts in the subject, then leadership movie proposla is done half way. Just edited some stuff and used the proper format she gave.
Today will be a good night to do work. Soccer matches to accompany me at night. 1-0 to Man U. WooHooo! Anyway on a totally unrelated note, the house looks really clean now. Cause my mum tidied the gym, and a lot of the stuff that was outside is now in there, but arranged nicely. Once the new year comes, the stock will arrive from Ikea, then we can get the shelves, and put the boxes on them, which will create a lot more space.
Not looking forward tomorrow, mainly cause it's the day I will clean my room, and it's just troublesome, dusty and like time consuming. I could be doing better things during that time. Oh well. It has to be done. Maybe I'll put up the Christmas Tree and decorations tomorrow also, or Thursday. Depending when the house is completely clean. But at least this year is one of the cleanest it has been as compared to previous years, so cleaning is less of a chore.
Went there, I'm surprised I managed to not go into Ikea to get Ice cream. So I bought the ingredients, and some sushi. Going back again tomorrow to get the beef, or maybe cold storage tomorrow morning before MICE meeting. Can't wait to cook man. First beef stroganoff with rice pilaf on Wednesday, Beef stroganoff again for christmas day, and maybe Ancho crusted salmon some time between Christmas and the New Year. Going to look for ingredients for that on Wednesday after Culi meeting. Just need to think of what to accompany it with.
Alright, time to start work on MICE again. I managed to do part of the culi learning journal 2 which I realize cannot be finished now, cause there are some questions which is for like later parts in the subject, then leadership movie proposla is done half way. Just edited some stuff and used the proper format she gave.
Today will be a good night to do work. Soccer matches to accompany me at night. 1-0 to Man U. WooHooo! Anyway on a totally unrelated note, the house looks really clean now. Cause my mum tidied the gym, and a lot of the stuff that was outside is now in there, but arranged nicely. Once the new year comes, the stock will arrive from Ikea, then we can get the shelves, and put the boxes on them, which will create a lot more space.
Not looking forward tomorrow, mainly cause it's the day I will clean my room, and it's just troublesome, dusty and like time consuming. I could be doing better things during that time. Oh well. It has to be done. Maybe I'll put up the Christmas Tree and decorations tomorrow also, or Thursday. Depending when the house is completely clean. But at least this year is one of the cleanest it has been as compared to previous years, so cleaning is less of a chore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home