Yesterday's experience was my first, and it definitely won't be my last, haha. It was an interesting and funny experience.
First, because Mell and I came together, even though we booked separate rooms, they prepared the couple room, haha. I mean not that I'm shy, but she is, haha. Managed to change it in the end while waiting,
The first treatment was the foot ritual. They just did some washing, scrub and like lotion. The thing is, it was damn ticklish, haha. My foot kept twitching because of that. Then one time it twitched a little too much and I kicked the bucket which my foot was in, and it moved considerably, haha.
Then it was the full body massage. Really feel damn exposed lah, haha. Massage ass all. Lucky never fart. Then when it was time to massage the front area of my body, I swear they pulled the towel covering plus my paper underwear a little low, till the extent that confirm can see pubes. Must be damn unglam, haha.
Left after that with all the oils still on my body cause can't bathe. Mell later found something stuck on her leg due to the oil, which I won't mention, haha.
Walked around there for a while cause there was time to kill before the bus. Ate durian pisang at one of the stalls. It's like banana stuffed with durian and fried. Damn shiok. Following that was lunch at bollywood veggies. Mell and I ended up sharing a really small bowl of jungle curry with a bowl or rice each. I swear the lady tricked us. She said one bowl enough to share. Bullshit man. The bowl was the size of a chicken rice soup bowl. Anyway it was also damn good and comforting with the rice. The curry had like chicken, beans, egg plant and lady's finger. I loved it.
Anyway on my way back on the MRT, I got this message from someone really sneaky who wanted to buy an expensive pair of pants from town but didn't cause her dad was there, haha. So I got down at town and helped Lena get it, haha.
Did'nt really eat much for dinner except an omlette which I cooked and the chicken wing I had at old chang kee before coming home which was surprisingly good.
Later that night, I did something really stupid. An ant was crawling on my screen, and I tried to click it thinking I could squash it, haha. Just imagine that.
As for today, finally went down to TCA. Have been waiting for them to open for quite a while. Had the pot pie, potato salad and lemon meringue pie. All were not bad. But I think my tart is nicer, haha.
Lesson after that was really short cause it was acutally supposed to be consultation. That meant there was a lot of time wasting before going home.
Something really cute happened at the bus stop outside school. You see there was this kitten just sitting by the dustbin. People walking past almost kicking it. So I pet it like I always do. Then one guy got so close to kicking it accidentally that it moved. Then it ran to me, started like scratching my jeans, and my shoelace, rolling on the floor and rubbing its body against my leg. Damn cute lah. Then everyone watching also, haha, like free show. But it really was very cute, and it made me kind-a happy, haha.
Thought of having a nap, but after doing a bit of research and eating like instant mee with mushrooms, I think I will just tahan a while more of work before an early night, haha.
First, because Mell and I came together, even though we booked separate rooms, they prepared the couple room, haha. I mean not that I'm shy, but she is, haha. Managed to change it in the end while waiting,
The first treatment was the foot ritual. They just did some washing, scrub and like lotion. The thing is, it was damn ticklish, haha. My foot kept twitching because of that. Then one time it twitched a little too much and I kicked the bucket which my foot was in, and it moved considerably, haha.
Then it was the full body massage. Really feel damn exposed lah, haha. Massage ass all. Lucky never fart. Then when it was time to massage the front area of my body, I swear they pulled the towel covering plus my paper underwear a little low, till the extent that confirm can see pubes. Must be damn unglam, haha.
Left after that with all the oils still on my body cause can't bathe. Mell later found something stuck on her leg due to the oil, which I won't mention, haha.
Walked around there for a while cause there was time to kill before the bus. Ate durian pisang at one of the stalls. It's like banana stuffed with durian and fried. Damn shiok. Following that was lunch at bollywood veggies. Mell and I ended up sharing a really small bowl of jungle curry with a bowl or rice each. I swear the lady tricked us. She said one bowl enough to share. Bullshit man. The bowl was the size of a chicken rice soup bowl. Anyway it was also damn good and comforting with the rice. The curry had like chicken, beans, egg plant and lady's finger. I loved it.
Anyway on my way back on the MRT, I got this message from someone really sneaky who wanted to buy an expensive pair of pants from town but didn't cause her dad was there, haha. So I got down at town and helped Lena get it, haha.
Did'nt really eat much for dinner except an omlette which I cooked and the chicken wing I had at old chang kee before coming home which was surprisingly good.
Later that night, I did something really stupid. An ant was crawling on my screen, and I tried to click it thinking I could squash it, haha. Just imagine that.
As for today, finally went down to TCA. Have been waiting for them to open for quite a while. Had the pot pie, potato salad and lemon meringue pie. All were not bad. But I think my tart is nicer, haha.
Lesson after that was really short cause it was acutally supposed to be consultation. That meant there was a lot of time wasting before going home.
Something really cute happened at the bus stop outside school. You see there was this kitten just sitting by the dustbin. People walking past almost kicking it. So I pet it like I always do. Then one guy got so close to kicking it accidentally that it moved. Then it ran to me, started like scratching my jeans, and my shoelace, rolling on the floor and rubbing its body against my leg. Damn cute lah. Then everyone watching also, haha, like free show. But it really was very cute, and it made me kind-a happy, haha.
Thought of having a nap, but after doing a bit of research and eating like instant mee with mushrooms, I think I will just tahan a while more of work before an early night, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home