I love the weekends. Not only does it give me time to catch up on sleep, but lots of work as well.
Yesterday I spent the whole day doing mindmaps, research and what not. Managed to cook pasta pesto in between, haha.
Then today, another tiring yet fruitful day. Because I'm in charge of looking for a location for the spa project, I went all over Singapore, starting form Hougang, then Jurong East, then Jurong West, then Bishan, then Toa Payoh, then Bedok. Went to buy ingredients at the cold storage near Warren's house before going back to Tampines. In total, I took 1 cab ride, 2 MRT rides, and 11 bus rides. All over Singapore. Left the house at 10 and only got back at 7.30. Damn tiring man. Sweaing and all. Not to mention the distance I walked today.
Cooked Roast Meat Ragu for dinner. Not bad. Not as thick as I would have like it to be. So now that cooking and all is done, time for a nice long bath. And after that, one more assignmen for today, which is the facilities case study.
Oh, forgot to mention this. Because of the long travelling time today, I managed to read the casestudy Maggie Seow printed for us, all the facilities notes, and even the gaming case study which is due in a few weeks. Pretty simple to do. But now that I have read it, I will put that one hold for a while. Oh I also researched on let it ride last night even though it's now due for another 1 1/2 weeks. So group mates, don't bother, I will teach you, haha. Very gan cheong, I know, haha.
I'm so glad I'm making full use of my time.
Yesterday I spent the whole day doing mindmaps, research and what not. Managed to cook pasta pesto in between, haha.
Then today, another tiring yet fruitful day. Because I'm in charge of looking for a location for the spa project, I went all over Singapore, starting form Hougang, then Jurong East, then Jurong West, then Bishan, then Toa Payoh, then Bedok. Went to buy ingredients at the cold storage near Warren's house before going back to Tampines. In total, I took 1 cab ride, 2 MRT rides, and 11 bus rides. All over Singapore. Left the house at 10 and only got back at 7.30. Damn tiring man. Sweaing and all. Not to mention the distance I walked today.
Cooked Roast Meat Ragu for dinner. Not bad. Not as thick as I would have like it to be. So now that cooking and all is done, time for a nice long bath. And after that, one more assignmen for today, which is the facilities case study.
Oh, forgot to mention this. Because of the long travelling time today, I managed to read the casestudy Maggie Seow printed for us, all the facilities notes, and even the gaming case study which is due in a few weeks. Pretty simple to do. But now that I have read it, I will put that one hold for a while. Oh I also researched on let it ride last night even though it's now due for another 1 1/2 weeks. So group mates, don't bother, I will teach you, haha. Very gan cheong, I know, haha.
I'm so glad I'm making full use of my time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home