Friday, November 07, 2008

Oh man, I'm really very tired.

Had yet another rater late night. Well not say very late, but I just didn't sleep early even though I was tired.

That meant I had to take cab to school so I could print stuff, rather than taking my time to go to school in a bus. Anyway lessons were normal. Had a very very interesting conversation with Desmond Lim about like Uni's and like what to do after poly.

After that, it was lunch opposite school, the long sought after durian smoothie, before Casper drove us to kranji in Mike's van. The trip was damn funny. Casper is hilarious, haha.

The trip was kin-da boring at the start, but then once we reached the resort area and bollywood veggies, it was very very interesting. The people there were damn friendly. Even the "scary" Ivy Singh Lim came over to talk to us, and we had a really good and funny chat, haha.

Needless to say, I'm going to kranji again for my spa fieldtrip soon.

It was another long car ride back to tampines before finally heading home. After looking at my screen for a while, I'm really dozing off. I guess I will do whatever work I planned to do today tomorrow and sunday. Just can't concentrate. Too tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home