Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm so hating school at the moment. Maybe Because of the last 2 days. Full of make ups because of Monday's public holiday and teachers busy schedules. So irritating. Go to school from like 9 all the way to 6. Can't wait for next week when Tuesday and Wednesday is back to 1pm start.

Because of that, I've been really tired and really cranky. Especially today.

Anyway yesterday was rather. Went to eat around katong area. Had 5 star chicken rice, and then followed up with ice cream chefs. Damn good lah the ice cream. Creme Brulee Ice Cream with Waffle Crisps Mix Ins. Really damn nice,haha. Talked loads of rubbish also, haha. Funny stuff.

By the time I got home it was 11 plus. Ended up sleeping at about 2 cause I was like chatting and also doing work. I WANT HOLIDAYS!!

Anyway 9 o clock start today. Lack of sleep explains my mood. Lessons were alright. But just tired lah. Especially after a long project meeting. Had dinner at TM by myself and bought some groceries before coming home.

I think I'm going to have an early night today. Just a bit more work and I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home