Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wow, looks like it's been a while since I've blogged. Nothing much really. Just been really busy doing work. In the past few days, I managed to write my notes, finish cruise, destination and gaming research. Even had the time to cook myself snacks and dinner in between like my omlette with lots of cheese and stuff, and Lemon an Chilli Prawn Linguine. Damn shiok.

I've been doing work almost every minute of my free time, and I won't say I hate it. I actually quite enjoy it. I think data entry work has really disciplined me. I even did some work on Friday during the break before the photo shoot. But then again I've been doing this because of the functions this weekend.

First it was Friday night at SCC, then tonight at Britich club for the ANZA cricket thing. I guess I'm actually balancing social life with school life and own time quite well. And I love it that I've been introduced to such an environment with all the clubs because it really helps contacts wise. Especially for club project, haha. Already got an interview with the General Committee member to ask some stuff with regards to club.

Also had a good time hanging out at the coffee shop with Mike after school on Friday.

Soccer was cancelled for my class, so guess what, I ended up doing work, haha. Went to some cafe at raffles place which was really good and unique. It's called Geek Terminal. There's like this strip on the floor, which is actually like a power line. Then the staff will like slot in some portable socket anywhere along that line for you to use. So it's like it can put really a lot of sockets lah. Really cool. First time seeing such a thing. And the grilled chicken I had wasn't bad either.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Spa tomorow at kranji. Not looking forward to the journey, but really looking forward to the visit, haha. Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home