Really tired the past few days. Been doing quite a bit of work, and sleeping kinda late.
Besides the usual lessons and project meetings, there was jamming yesterday evening which lasted till like 9. Didn'y really play a full song properly cause no one came prepared. Kinda a last minute song, haha.
Then today was exercise day. Despite not feeing like running because of the weather, and a lack of sleep, I played a bit of soccer, ran 2.4km and badminton. Did the 2.4 in 13min 20seconds. Not bad considering I have not run in a long time. Plus that's around my secondary school time when I was "fitter", so yeah. I did pass, but it's not a silver. Need to drop about a minute. My real goal is under 12 min. I like the feeling after running, but I just don't look forward to running, haha. Oh and I realized that silver is actually a minimum D for all and not a B, so I am much more confident about passing. Think I will take my NAPFA. Just not so soon. Need to train more.
Went for dinner at some coffee shop after school before heading home.
Trip to kranji tomorrow for project. And then the weekend. Finally. Can't wait to have a good rest and to catch up on not only sleep but some work as well.
Speaking of which, I'm almost done with my list of things to do for today. Going to sleep soon.
Cya. Can't wait for next thursday's running, haha. Hopefully I can get a new pair of running shoes in time. My shoes spoilt today. =(
Besides the usual lessons and project meetings, there was jamming yesterday evening which lasted till like 9. Didn'y really play a full song properly cause no one came prepared. Kinda a last minute song, haha.
Then today was exercise day. Despite not feeing like running because of the weather, and a lack of sleep, I played a bit of soccer, ran 2.4km and badminton. Did the 2.4 in 13min 20seconds. Not bad considering I have not run in a long time. Plus that's around my secondary school time when I was "fitter", so yeah. I did pass, but it's not a silver. Need to drop about a minute. My real goal is under 12 min. I like the feeling after running, but I just don't look forward to running, haha. Oh and I realized that silver is actually a minimum D for all and not a B, so I am much more confident about passing. Think I will take my NAPFA. Just not so soon. Need to train more.
Went for dinner at some coffee shop after school before heading home.
Trip to kranji tomorrow for project. And then the weekend. Finally. Can't wait to have a good rest and to catch up on not only sleep but some work as well.
Speaking of which, I'm almost done with my list of things to do for today. Going to sleep soon.
Cya. Can't wait for next thursday's running, haha. Hopefully I can get a new pair of running shoes in time. My shoes spoilt today. =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home