Been really grouchy and emo the last 2 days. Don't know if it's because I'm tired, or it's just the time of the month again.
Got home last night from a sushi buffet after school, and was just totally sleepy. But stayed up and did some work. Really very moody. When my mum talked to me all like really I felt very annoyed.
Then today I woke up not knowing what day it is. I really thought it was Sunday. Went to school early for meetings with teahers, CCA and just do work. I swear school is draining me. Too many meetings and stuff to cope with. Not to mention that I'm doing my revision consistently.
What annoyed me further was that when I got to the baking shop, it was under renovation. Had to travel from simei to bedok to their other outlet. Because of that I got home pretty late. And to show that I've been forgetful. I ate dinner even though I'm supposed to cook. So cancelled that in the end.
And then just now when baking, the packet of sugar like burst opened when I opened it. Sugar was all over the floor and table. Happened twice. Then it happened with the flour. Just really felt like screaming.
I guess the only thing that has cheered me up today was running into my Sec 3 form teacher who retired that year. Haven't seen her since then. Had quite a good chat.
Anyway I hope I feel better tomorrow. Shall not say what I'm so emo about. I guess it's just thinking about how things were, how things are now. How much regret. How things are like with certain people. One minute it's great. The next moment the just really frustrate. Guess I should just stop thinking so much. Maybe too much work is getting to me. But then again doing work just now actually cheered me up cause it takes my mind off things. Maybe that explains why I've been doing so much work.
Got home last night from a sushi buffet after school, and was just totally sleepy. But stayed up and did some work. Really very moody. When my mum talked to me all like really I felt very annoyed.
Then today I woke up not knowing what day it is. I really thought it was Sunday. Went to school early for meetings with teahers, CCA and just do work. I swear school is draining me. Too many meetings and stuff to cope with. Not to mention that I'm doing my revision consistently.
What annoyed me further was that when I got to the baking shop, it was under renovation. Had to travel from simei to bedok to their other outlet. Because of that I got home pretty late. And to show that I've been forgetful. I ate dinner even though I'm supposed to cook. So cancelled that in the end.
And then just now when baking, the packet of sugar like burst opened when I opened it. Sugar was all over the floor and table. Happened twice. Then it happened with the flour. Just really felt like screaming.
I guess the only thing that has cheered me up today was running into my Sec 3 form teacher who retired that year. Haven't seen her since then. Had quite a good chat.
Anyway I hope I feel better tomorrow. Shall not say what I'm so emo about. I guess it's just thinking about how things were, how things are now. How much regret. How things are like with certain people. One minute it's great. The next moment the just really frustrate. Guess I should just stop thinking so much. Maybe too much work is getting to me. But then again doing work just now actually cheered me up cause it takes my mind off things. Maybe that explains why I've been doing so much work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home