I'm finally 19, haha.
The last few days have been packed with activities.
On Sunday, I wanted to do some work after lunch. But then ended up shopping and then church in the evening (I know you must be thinking "Wow, 2 days in a row") and dinner at my aunts house. Drank abit there, played a bit of guitar before heading home. Only managed to squeeze in notes for 1 lecture when I got back.
Then yesterday. I wore the pink shirt to school which I bought on Sunday, only for me to ruin it by splashing sauce from my lamb shoulder twice!! After school was kinda irritating cause like don't know where everyone was, who's going amd stuff like that, but what matters is we eneded up in Hard Rock Cafe just in time, haha.
That's when it all started. From my heavy meal which I could not finish, standing on the chair while everyone sang a birthday song, making a speech, getting my face shoved with cake and dessert like 3 times (That wasn't the only thing shoved in my face that night). Putting the whole cake in my mouth at once, and the ice cream. Then it was the waterfall. Didn't taste as bad as I expected, but I will probably not do that ever again, haha.
As if that wasn't bad enough, Kumar begin his act. The fat girl/guy (Not sure which sex) shoved her/his boobs in my face during her/his dance. I think I call him/her hippo. That's a lot easier. Then I got called on stage cause it's my birthday, together with other people who also shared the same birthday. Got a lapdance from some girl in the crowd who didn't wear a bra. Got my face shoved in to her boobs, for the 2nd time in one night, haha. Had to give a lapdance too, and I DON'T DANCE!! It was more ridiculous than embarassing cause I know for a fact I cannot dance. If I did know how to, I would not have mind it at all, haha. Thanks ah Lena, haha.
Yeah, I think that pretty much sums up the night. The music was great, company was great, really fun. I don't know why I have to do stupid things on my brithday, but oh well. I guess it's just cause it's me, haha. It was fun anyway, but totally humiliating. But well a lot of things I do that people know are prettyh humiliating, so what's new, haha. I guess if I tell people that I'm shy now, they really wouldn't believe me. But I really am quite shy, haha. So.. yeah, uh, uh huh, woo, thanks everyone for being there, haha, espcially Kar Mun and Lena who stayed until the end even though they start school at 9. =)
And finally today. Nothing much. Just a birthday song in lecture, and got my hair sprayed a bit (Which I didn't really appreciate), haha. Whatever. Got a scare cause I thought I lost my IC. But it turns out when I got back, my brother actually took it to make a photocopy. Idiot never tell me. Cooked pasta with scallops and prosciutto. I never knew prosciutto was damn nice smelling, and it tastes great!! Yup, that sums up my day. No cake this year. Sian. Ok, off to do some work.
I know I said I didn't want to do any work in my birthday, but oh well.
The last few days have been packed with activities.
On Sunday, I wanted to do some work after lunch. But then ended up shopping and then church in the evening (I know you must be thinking "Wow, 2 days in a row") and dinner at my aunts house. Drank abit there, played a bit of guitar before heading home. Only managed to squeeze in notes for 1 lecture when I got back.
Then yesterday. I wore the pink shirt to school which I bought on Sunday, only for me to ruin it by splashing sauce from my lamb shoulder twice!! After school was kinda irritating cause like don't know where everyone was, who's going amd stuff like that, but what matters is we eneded up in Hard Rock Cafe just in time, haha.
That's when it all started. From my heavy meal which I could not finish, standing on the chair while everyone sang a birthday song, making a speech, getting my face shoved with cake and dessert like 3 times (That wasn't the only thing shoved in my face that night). Putting the whole cake in my mouth at once, and the ice cream. Then it was the waterfall. Didn't taste as bad as I expected, but I will probably not do that ever again, haha.
As if that wasn't bad enough, Kumar begin his act. The fat girl/guy (Not sure which sex) shoved her/his boobs in my face during her/his dance. I think I call him/her hippo. That's a lot easier. Then I got called on stage cause it's my birthday, together with other people who also shared the same birthday. Got a lapdance from some girl in the crowd who didn't wear a bra. Got my face shoved in to her boobs, for the 2nd time in one night, haha. Had to give a lapdance too, and I DON'T DANCE!! It was more ridiculous than embarassing cause I know for a fact I cannot dance. If I did know how to, I would not have mind it at all, haha. Thanks ah Lena, haha.
Yeah, I think that pretty much sums up the night. The music was great, company was great, really fun. I don't know why I have to do stupid things on my brithday, but oh well. I guess it's just cause it's me, haha. It was fun anyway, but totally humiliating. But well a lot of things I do that people know are prettyh humiliating, so what's new, haha. I guess if I tell people that I'm shy now, they really wouldn't believe me. But I really am quite shy, haha. So.. yeah, uh, uh huh, woo, thanks everyone for being there, haha, espcially Kar Mun and Lena who stayed until the end even though they start school at 9. =)
And finally today. Nothing much. Just a birthday song in lecture, and got my hair sprayed a bit (Which I didn't really appreciate), haha. Whatever. Got a scare cause I thought I lost my IC. But it turns out when I got back, my brother actually took it to make a photocopy. Idiot never tell me. Cooked pasta with scallops and prosciutto. I never knew prosciutto was damn nice smelling, and it tastes great!! Yup, that sums up my day. No cake this year. Sian. Ok, off to do some work.
I know I said I didn't want to do any work in my birthday, but oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home