Totally skipped my plan to run today. The rain was too heavy. Besides, I'm aching quite a bit from yesterday's match.
Ended up wasting the afternoon at the com while watching TV online. Managed to see da vinci code, harry potter, x men, die hard, haha.
Stuck to the diet again. Just kai lan, hot plate toufu and chicken with rice. Plus durian milkshake!!
Didn't do any work in the afternoon, but I've been focused the whole night, haha.
Managed to do quite a bit of research, but not the ones I'm supposed to, haha. Just that I found lots of stuff not pertaining to my section. But it's useful and it gives me a general picture, so that's good. Will continue with the compiling of information for the spas tomorrow then, haha.
Off to bed soon.
Ended up wasting the afternoon at the com while watching TV online. Managed to see da vinci code, harry potter, x men, die hard, haha.
Stuck to the diet again. Just kai lan, hot plate toufu and chicken with rice. Plus durian milkshake!!
Didn't do any work in the afternoon, but I've been focused the whole night, haha.
Managed to do quite a bit of research, but not the ones I'm supposed to, haha. Just that I found lots of stuff not pertaining to my section. But it's useful and it gives me a general picture, so that's good. Will continue with the compiling of information for the spas tomorrow then, haha.
Off to bed soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home