Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

The weekends finally here again. It's been an eventful 2 days.

Went to watch HSM3 after school yesterday at PS. I like it, haha. But I just thought the way they linked certain parts didn't make sense. Went grocery shopping after that at carrefour. There was so much stuff lah. Ended up buying some scallops, which were way cheaper than the ones I got at market place, and huge crab claws. Planning to use both of them to cook pasta during the weekend.

Once I got home, I was supposed to cook dinner. But after preparing all the ingredients, I turned on the stove cause I needed to boil the water for pasta. And then I realized, there was no more gas. Irritating lah. Packed everything in the tupperware.

Today after school was a blast too. Went to changi with Lena, Matthias and Gregory for lunch at changi village. I swear we ate so much. Sampled everything!! Like I had the hor fun and kambing soup. Lena had the beef noodles. Matthias had the nasi lemak. Greg had hor fun too. Then we all shared a bowl of dumpling soup, hokkien mee, guo tie, and chicken cutlet. Not to mention fruits at the end. Greg had 2 coconuts also lah. Madness.

Anyway, he showed us really cool places of changi before taking us to the changi boardwalk. Took lots of photos. Both of them used their lomography cameras while I used the SLR camera. Took some nice shots. Really enjoyed myself. I didn't enjoy myself too much when we went to OCH!! It was in the afternoon but still damn scary. Thank goodness I didn't go in the night. Don't plan to ever again, haha. Well maybe just for fun, but with a lot of people this time.

Walked back to changi village where we settled for some drink and carrot cake before heading home.

Gas man came when I got home, so that means dinner time!! Cooked cream of mushroom soup and prawn and courgette with linguine, plus garlic bread. Totally satisfying. But too much pasta!! Damn bloody full. Quite proud of the soup. Cause it was my own recipe, and it wasn't that bad.

So after not eating at all yesterday besides really small snack like 3 sushis, I ate a hell lot today, haha. Hopefully that doesn't hurt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home