Sunday, October 26, 2008

Match today was great!!

Didn't win, but played really well, quite a close match. Haven't played in a while, so yeah, it was fun.

The guy that lives in my house had his gf staying over the past 2 days. Yesterday still an fight in the house. MY HOUSE!!! Scary. 4am in the morning some more. Idiots.

Anyway I lost weight!! Previously the weighing scalesaid 72. But today after my match it said 68!! Can't be a lost of water weight cause I drank a lot of water after the match to replenish. A few more weeks of this and I can enjoy myself again, haha. Just need to control a while longer.

Oh, Chelsea finally lost at home!! Damn happy. But I'm not happy that Man U tied with Everton yesterday, haha. Who cares.

Managed to stick to my diet today. Only had 2 slices of pizza for a snack and a bit of pasta with prawns and pesto. I really cut down the amount of pasta I added, otherwise it's way too much carbs!!

Deepavali tomorrow. No it's not my festival. But a holiday none the less. Don't have anything to do. Maybe I will go running and do sit ups and pull ups and well, basically train for NAPFA. Maybe I'll clean the house also if I feel like it. Cause I don't have much work to do since I did most of them during the weekend.

I really hope I can maintain my training for NAPFA. Although I don't want to take it, I just wanna try and get myself ready for it so if I decided to take it when the time comes, I won't fail miserably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home