Friday, October 24, 2008

Home alone.

Mum's in KL, the other person that lives in my house is out as usual. Shall not call him my brother after last night. Push my mum, can scold vulgarities all.

Enough about that.

Anyway played tennis yesterday. Wasn't any better than the first time, haha. Went to print notes after that. Can't believe that huge stack of paper I brought was not enough. Had to save th rest for another day. Gaming is so like marketing. All the notes up one shot.

Later that day, I broke my 1 meal a day diet cause I bought a really small packet of mee goreng. I would consider that half a meal. Then for dinner I cooked pasta pesto!! Bought the ingredients on the way home from tennis. Added sauteed mushrooms and prawns to it. I really love the mushrooms man. Just add garlic and white wine and damn nice already.

Didn't really do much today until evening. Waited for my mum to come home so I could see her off. But that meant I had to eat half of her footlong subway sandwich, which definitely caused me to break my diet. Met Lena in school to print notes at around 4. Shared a plate of maggi goreng with her. Diet broken for sure.

Then off I went to meet Qingyun at somerset for dinner at HIP Diners. Had like puff pastry soup and lamb shank and garlic bread and cookies and cream milkshake. Dessert after that upstairs was mango with shaved ice and sesame ice cream with redbean and mochi, plus had calamari as a snack. No more eating tomorrow for sure.

So yeah, now I'm home alone. Surprised I didn't stay out later since I'm completely free until Sunday night.

Anyway speaking of home alone, I saw this picture of Macaulay Culkin, the home alone kid who is much bigger now and like takes drugs and stuff. It was a picture of him smoking and like totally wasted by drugs, and it said at the bottom, "These day when Macaulay Culkin is home alone, he masturbates and smokes weed". Damn funny, haha.

Oh and I forgot to mention this long ago. During my last week of work I heard a really funny part of the presidential debate being played on the computer. Obame said that "We need to help the home owners." And because of his slang and pronunciaton it sounded like "We need to help the homos." I was laughing my ass off and wondering why the hell he said that for until I realized it was home owners. Even Phil who was also working there heard the same thing, haha.

And for more bad English. Not by Qingyun but by Bernard, the other day at Geylang, he pronounced gigolo as gigloo (Like igloo with a 'g' in front), and cafeteria as cafe teria, haha. Funny shit.

Alright lessons at 9 tomorrow. Time to sleep. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home