So school started yesterday, and I must say it's been a blast.
It's so nice to see everyone again, going out and stuff, really miss it. Don't miss the lessons though, haha. Not to mention like the endless amount of make up tutorials next wee due to deepavali and lecturers being busy with conferences. Pretty irritating. What's the use of a timetable then.
Alright, so yesterday after class, went for dim sum buffet at yum cha in china town. Never ate so much dim sum before man. Only $16.80++ some more. But I must say the pork ribs and chicken feet at geylang is so much better, as for the rest, geylang just can't compete.
Took a long walk all over the place from chinatown to people's park, clarke quay, then a long flight of stairs up to fort canning and then to park mall, and finally the MRT to go home. Remind me never to do so much physical activity when I'm wearing jeans and a shirt. Got bullied lah, haha.
Then today after lecture, a lot of us went for pool. At first it was only Warren and I. Then we called people along, in the end a total of 8 of use went, and 7 of use squeeed in Matthias's car to parkway! 4 more people joined us later. I've never seen so many of us playing pool before, haha. Had hokkien mee for lunch, which was my only meal for the day. I think I'm starting to get use to this one meal a day thing.
Got a lift home from Kenneth after that.
So yeah, school's great. Plus I think the subjects are pretty easy. Especially Club Management. Everything just seems to familiar to me.
Alright, time to submit my NS thing before I forget.
It's so nice to see everyone again, going out and stuff, really miss it. Don't miss the lessons though, haha. Not to mention like the endless amount of make up tutorials next wee due to deepavali and lecturers being busy with conferences. Pretty irritating. What's the use of a timetable then.
Alright, so yesterday after class, went for dim sum buffet at yum cha in china town. Never ate so much dim sum before man. Only $16.80++ some more. But I must say the pork ribs and chicken feet at geylang is so much better, as for the rest, geylang just can't compete.
Took a long walk all over the place from chinatown to people's park, clarke quay, then a long flight of stairs up to fort canning and then to park mall, and finally the MRT to go home. Remind me never to do so much physical activity when I'm wearing jeans and a shirt. Got bullied lah, haha.
Then today after lecture, a lot of us went for pool. At first it was only Warren and I. Then we called people along, in the end a total of 8 of use went, and 7 of use squeeed in Matthias's car to parkway! 4 more people joined us later. I've never seen so many of us playing pool before, haha. Had hokkien mee for lunch, which was my only meal for the day. I think I'm starting to get use to this one meal a day thing.
Got a lift home from Kenneth after that.
So yeah, school's great. Plus I think the subjects are pretty easy. Especially Club Management. Everything just seems to familiar to me.
Alright, time to submit my NS thing before I forget.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home