Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wow, today is only Saturday of the first week of school, and I spent the whole day writing notes, doing research for spa, and reading up on the project briefs. Can't believe I can actually focus, haha.

But I'm still not really used to classes and stuff. Had the first tutorial yesterday for spa. Longer than I expected. Supposed to be like an hour lah, in the end only finish after 1 hour 40 minutes. Anyway, I got elected as class rep, which means more work for me to do, haha.

After class there was a short project meeting. Had prawn mee at biz park before leaving with the rest for town. Caught tropic thunder, haha. Really ridicolous show and really funny. I really didn't know that black guy was Robert Downey Junior. I swear he played that guy damn well, haha. Looks like he's just as good as Johnny Depp. Had dinner at HIP Diners yet again. This time tried some fried chicken which wasn't very good, which was why I couldn't finish it, and also cause my appetite has decreased? The soup and milkshake was good as usual.

Walked around a bit more in town before taking 7 with Lena, then 28 home.

Started with some work the moment I reached home. Did up the class details and project group details for spa and Emailed to Maggie Seow. Slept pretty late.

And finally after like a month, I had the longest sleep. Almsot 12 hours. I so miss it man. Did up the template for my spa research. Damn similar to the one I've been using at work, haha. Thank goodness for that otherwise I would be pretty clueless on how to use Excel.

Cooked dinner also. Prawn and mushroom linguine in a white wine sauce. Accidentally cooked too much pasta, haha, so there was too little ingredients for all the pasta which made it a bit dry and stuff. But that taste was there though, haha. Had a lot of grapes for dessert. At least I stuck to my diet today, haha, and it wasn't that unhealthy.

Playing a match tomorrow, and then maybe I'll do spa tutorial. As for Monday, I really don't know what I'll be doing, haha, nothing on. Guess I will do more work, haha, or clean the house?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home