Yesterday was a great day.
Met lena in town to do a little shopping. Saw so many things I want. Possibly 2 shirts from heeren and a pair of loafers. Also looking out for a pullover and a beenie.
Had hotdogs at orange julius paragon. Saw this really nice place next to the market place which sells ready made pasta sauces, and a whole lot of other stuff. Just needs a little heating and it can be eaten already. Everything lookds damn good, but quite ex.
Headed to city hall after that then marina square, followed by peninsula to look for jeans and guitar stuff. Bought myself a tuner. Guitar sounds so much better now. It keeps going out of tune each time I leave it there.
Went back to lena's house after that and waited for the rest. Had dinner at blooie's, drinks at happy daze, and more drinks at her house. I so wanna go to blooie's again to eat. Quite nice, and the portions are pretty big.
Left at 3 pretty stoned. Could barely make out what the taxi driver was talking to me about. I think it was a combination of me being stoned and the driver talking a bit softly. All I can say is my bed never felt so good. Had the weirdest dream too.
Anyway today is my brother's 1 year anniversary. The marc ecko watch his gf gave is damn nice. Super bling. I still like mine though, haha. I swear he is copying my sense of style.
Just had a huge bowl of indo mee for lunch. Doubt I'll be leaving home today. Already spent too much money yesterday.
Can't wait for tonight. =))
Met lena in town to do a little shopping. Saw so many things I want. Possibly 2 shirts from heeren and a pair of loafers. Also looking out for a pullover and a beenie.
Had hotdogs at orange julius paragon. Saw this really nice place next to the market place which sells ready made pasta sauces, and a whole lot of other stuff. Just needs a little heating and it can be eaten already. Everything lookds damn good, but quite ex.
Headed to city hall after that then marina square, followed by peninsula to look for jeans and guitar stuff. Bought myself a tuner. Guitar sounds so much better now. It keeps going out of tune each time I leave it there.
Went back to lena's house after that and waited for the rest. Had dinner at blooie's, drinks at happy daze, and more drinks at her house. I so wanna go to blooie's again to eat. Quite nice, and the portions are pretty big.
Left at 3 pretty stoned. Could barely make out what the taxi driver was talking to me about. I think it was a combination of me being stoned and the driver talking a bit softly. All I can say is my bed never felt so good. Had the weirdest dream too.
Anyway today is my brother's 1 year anniversary. The marc ecko watch his gf gave is damn nice. Super bling. I still like mine though, haha. I swear he is copying my sense of style.
Just had a huge bowl of indo mee for lunch. Doubt I'll be leaving home today. Already spent too much money yesterday.
Can't wait for tonight. =))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home