Finally completed the first part of hitman in the afternoon.
Went to try and change my game cause my laptop doesn't meet the system requirements, but cannot exchange, so yeah, wasted $60. Trying to sell it off now.
Walked around peninsula to check out some stuff followed by the DC shop at bugis before having my favourite chicken rice at katong shopping centre. Damn good. Don't mind eating that everyday.
Pool tomorrow, then maybe back to bugis to get my shirt or perhaps more food hunting. I feel like cooking, but I feel like trying out lots of food, plus I really need to get in shape for NAPFA.
Oh, my pay is in. But that is the 2nd one. Like the one I worked before that still not in. Feel like calling them to find out, but then they will probably ask me to work. Irritaitng.
I hate it when my brother comes home and all they do is argue and then both parties are like "Right Shane", "You don't believe you can ask him", or "I tell you ah, he/she...". Super annoying, I AM NOT A MIDDLE MAN, DON'T MAKE ME PART OF IT!
Wanted to say somethig else, but can't remember at the moment. Oh well, nights.
Went to try and change my game cause my laptop doesn't meet the system requirements, but cannot exchange, so yeah, wasted $60. Trying to sell it off now.
Walked around peninsula to check out some stuff followed by the DC shop at bugis before having my favourite chicken rice at katong shopping centre. Damn good. Don't mind eating that everyday.
Pool tomorrow, then maybe back to bugis to get my shirt or perhaps more food hunting. I feel like cooking, but I feel like trying out lots of food, plus I really need to get in shape for NAPFA.
Oh, my pay is in. But that is the 2nd one. Like the one I worked before that still not in. Feel like calling them to find out, but then they will probably ask me to work. Irritaitng.
I hate it when my brother comes home and all they do is argue and then both parties are like "Right Shane", "You don't believe you can ask him", or "I tell you ah, he/she...". Super annoying, I AM NOT A MIDDLE MAN, DON'T MAKE ME PART OF IT!
Wanted to say somethig else, but can't remember at the moment. Oh well, nights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home