Lots of plans today. None of them happened.
Didn't go for mass even though it's the 3rd cause I just couldn't wake up that early in the morning. Because of that I didn't get to go food hunting around the harbourfront area which I originally planned to cause I could follow my mum to work. That meant no shopping also. But it turned out well cause if I did do all those stuff, I would have been dragging my big bag around the place because of training in the evening. But turns out there wasn't training, so the effort was saved.
So what did I do? Just lazed around playing guitar and watching movies. Bored of hitman. Need another game. But I think I will only get another game once I sell of assassin's creed. Wasted too much money already. But I did perfect bohemain rhapsody on classical guitar.
Got a call from work today also to ask me to work next monday to wednesday. I said I could, but I warned him about my hair and my stubble cause I wasn't planning to shave. Wanted to keep. So yea, looks like I finally got them off my back. But they still owe me money which they say will come in the next pay. Let's see about that. Oh shit, I just thought of something. That means I probably cannot help penny on the evnet on the 26th. But then again I don't think that's such a formal event, so it may not matter. Worse case I guess I will shave. I would have been pretty satisfied with how much my stubble has grown by the, haha.
Ordered dinner from Arnold's. Wanted to try their food for quite some time, but delivery always takes too long, so I called early this time. Tried most of the food. Sucks. Too filling and it has the sick oily salty feeling that makes you wanna stop eating. But I will still try the chicken. After all, that's what they are supposed to be known for and I had everything else but that, haha.
The weather's really cool now. I feel like running and sleeping, haha.
Anyway, I watched starwars the clone wars, meet dave and love guru. All were pretty alright. Meet dave was better than I expected. Love guru was lame but really funny at parts. Especially with all his phrases and shit.
I especially loved the part where he was sitting on the elephant and asked uncle jack to help him down.
Then he asked his friend. "If uncle jack were to help you off an elephant, would you help uncle jack off the elephant?"
Get it? HAAHHA. Damn funny.
And then he was saying how fate is a joke and he read in some bathroom that the joke is in your hands.
Took me a while to get this one but here's a clue. What do guys hold when they pee in the toilet, haha.
Another phrase was "Liquor upfront, poker in the back". I think some of yall may be a bit slow, so I'll spell it out. "Lick her upfront, poke her in the back" Better now? haha.
There was another 2 parts which were pretty lame. The guys mother said "After a good whipping, cream rises to the top." And he replied, "So does cum" haha.
Then he took this dish called a nutsack, which was basicaly 2 lychess wrapped in some sort of dough thing and duh it looked like a nutsack. Then he pretended to cough and it didn't move. Then he said "Reject this man, he is not fit for military training." Speaking of which, I really don't understand why guys must cough infront of the doctor, and if their balls does not go up means there's a problem. Well, I'm not really sure what the problem is, but I know it is meant to go up?
P.S. If my parents 2nd child was a girl and not me, she would have been called Caitlyn. Cool aye. That could have been my name, haha.
Didn't go for mass even though it's the 3rd cause I just couldn't wake up that early in the morning. Because of that I didn't get to go food hunting around the harbourfront area which I originally planned to cause I could follow my mum to work. That meant no shopping also. But it turned out well cause if I did do all those stuff, I would have been dragging my big bag around the place because of training in the evening. But turns out there wasn't training, so the effort was saved.
So what did I do? Just lazed around playing guitar and watching movies. Bored of hitman. Need another game. But I think I will only get another game once I sell of assassin's creed. Wasted too much money already. But I did perfect bohemain rhapsody on classical guitar.
Got a call from work today also to ask me to work next monday to wednesday. I said I could, but I warned him about my hair and my stubble cause I wasn't planning to shave. Wanted to keep. So yea, looks like I finally got them off my back. But they still owe me money which they say will come in the next pay. Let's see about that. Oh shit, I just thought of something. That means I probably cannot help penny on the evnet on the 26th. But then again I don't think that's such a formal event, so it may not matter. Worse case I guess I will shave. I would have been pretty satisfied with how much my stubble has grown by the, haha.
Ordered dinner from Arnold's. Wanted to try their food for quite some time, but delivery always takes too long, so I called early this time. Tried most of the food. Sucks. Too filling and it has the sick oily salty feeling that makes you wanna stop eating. But I will still try the chicken. After all, that's what they are supposed to be known for and I had everything else but that, haha.
The weather's really cool now. I feel like running and sleeping, haha.
Anyway, I watched starwars the clone wars, meet dave and love guru. All were pretty alright. Meet dave was better than I expected. Love guru was lame but really funny at parts. Especially with all his phrases and shit.
I especially loved the part where he was sitting on the elephant and asked uncle jack to help him down.
Then he asked his friend. "If uncle jack were to help you off an elephant, would you help uncle jack off the elephant?"
Get it? HAAHHA. Damn funny.
And then he was saying how fate is a joke and he read in some bathroom that the joke is in your hands.
Took me a while to get this one but here's a clue. What do guys hold when they pee in the toilet, haha.
Another phrase was "Liquor upfront, poker in the back". I think some of yall may be a bit slow, so I'll spell it out. "Lick her upfront, poke her in the back" Better now? haha.
There was another 2 parts which were pretty lame. The guys mother said "After a good whipping, cream rises to the top." And he replied, "So does cum" haha.
Then he took this dish called a nutsack, which was basicaly 2 lychess wrapped in some sort of dough thing and duh it looked like a nutsack. Then he pretended to cough and it didn't move. Then he said "Reject this man, he is not fit for military training." Speaking of which, I really don't understand why guys must cough infront of the doctor, and if their balls does not go up means there's a problem. Well, I'm not really sure what the problem is, but I know it is meant to go up?
P.S. If my parents 2nd child was a girl and not me, she would have been called Caitlyn. Cool aye. That could have been my name, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home