I wasted my whole of yesterday and today.
Match yesterday got cancelled cause of the rain. Didn't even start. But I did have a nice time eating at the bbq, haha. Favourite bee hoon and chicken curry also.
Then today, supposed to go to the australian universities open house at orchard hotel, but then cause of the rain and all, didn't go. Planned to go bras basah and raffles city shopping centre before that but also didn't go. Too lazy to leave the house. Even plans to go to balcony bar to watch soccer tonight was cancelled cause of the rain. Ended up having 2 dinners. Mutton murtabak and dumpling noodles.
I swear I'm addicted to food. So many thing I wanna eat, so little time, so little money, haha.
Anyway, going out with lena tomorrow to the places I'm supposed to go today but didn't.
P.S. I managed to remember the tabs for bohemian rhapsody on classical guitar. Just not perfect yet.
Match yesterday got cancelled cause of the rain. Didn't even start. But I did have a nice time eating at the bbq, haha. Favourite bee hoon and chicken curry also.
Then today, supposed to go to the australian universities open house at orchard hotel, but then cause of the rain and all, didn't go. Planned to go bras basah and raffles city shopping centre before that but also didn't go. Too lazy to leave the house. Even plans to go to balcony bar to watch soccer tonight was cancelled cause of the rain. Ended up having 2 dinners. Mutton murtabak and dumpling noodles.
I swear I'm addicted to food. So many thing I wanna eat, so little time, so little money, haha.
Anyway, going out with lena tomorrow to the places I'm supposed to go today but didn't.
P.S. I managed to remember the tabs for bohemian rhapsody on classical guitar. Just not perfect yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home