Addicted to youtube the past 2 days.
Training on Wednesday was a waste of time. Only 6 people turned up. Decidedto run 3 rounds around the field after that.
Had 3 dinners after that also. Effort wasted, haha. Went to bedok interchange. Ate char kway teow, carrot cake and mee soto, Apparently I tried the wrong famous carrot cake.
Spent the night playing hitman.
Didn't go for training yesterday. Instead, I watch wall-e which was pretty cute. Followed by across the universe. Some movie made using beatles songs, just like mamma mia. Not a bad show. Loved the music. I'm in love with beatles songs. They just sound nicer when sung by others. Maybe because it is less up tempo, and their voices are better. But still, you can't deny that their lyrics have a lot of meaning and are really nice.
Dinner at my grandmas's house before coming home to watch more videos. This time on really good fingerstyle guitar players. Michael Chapdelain is damn good. Wanna learn some of his songs. Edgar Cruz is forever good. Then there's this new guy I saw called Naudo. He's really good too. He can play so many songs, from Celine Deon, Stevie Wonder, Frank Sinatra, Beethoven's 5th symphony, Beatles songs, well you get the point. I wanted to watch so much more of his videos, but it was late and I already watched about 50, so yeah, exhausted, haha. Here are a couple of videos before I go. The first one is Michael Chapdelaine, the next 2 is Edgar Cruz and the last one is Naudo.
I especially loved the last song to the classical and acoustic medley be Edgar Cruz.
Probably going to find some good books which has tabs like these songs.
Training on Wednesday was a waste of time. Only 6 people turned up. Decidedto run 3 rounds around the field after that.
Had 3 dinners after that also. Effort wasted, haha. Went to bedok interchange. Ate char kway teow, carrot cake and mee soto, Apparently I tried the wrong famous carrot cake.
Spent the night playing hitman.
Didn't go for training yesterday. Instead, I watch wall-e which was pretty cute. Followed by across the universe. Some movie made using beatles songs, just like mamma mia. Not a bad show. Loved the music. I'm in love with beatles songs. They just sound nicer when sung by others. Maybe because it is less up tempo, and their voices are better. But still, you can't deny that their lyrics have a lot of meaning and are really nice.
Dinner at my grandmas's house before coming home to watch more videos. This time on really good fingerstyle guitar players. Michael Chapdelain is damn good. Wanna learn some of his songs. Edgar Cruz is forever good. Then there's this new guy I saw called Naudo. He's really good too. He can play so many songs, from Celine Deon, Stevie Wonder, Frank Sinatra, Beethoven's 5th symphony, Beatles songs, well you get the point. I wanted to watch so much more of his videos, but it was late and I already watched about 50, so yeah, exhausted, haha. Here are a couple of videos before I go. The first one is Michael Chapdelaine, the next 2 is Edgar Cruz and the last one is Naudo.
I especially loved the last song to the classical and acoustic medley be Edgar Cruz.
Probably going to find some good books which has tabs like these songs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home