Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy to blog these days. Maybe I'm just too busy playing hitman, haha.

Played pool on Thursday with kim and yili. Dinner after that at swensens. Quite cheap. 9+ for student meal including free flow of soft drink. Pool was great. Although I wasn't at my best, I was playing pretty well. wanted to go have my favourite chicken rice at katong shopping centre and like try the food along the katong stretch, but then overslept, haha.

Which is exactly what happened again on friday. Totally missed the teacher's day celebrations. The first teacher's day in 3 years where I don't have an exam and I didn't go, haha. Which meant skipping the chicken rice I wanted to eat at katong, and heading straight to town from home to meet qing yun, joseph and grace for shopping. Well I didn't really buy anything, but just looked around at possible places I can buy stuff from. Had dinner at hip diners at cine. I love puff pastry soup. Too bad not many places have it anymore. Qing Yun actually called it the soup with bread, and even cream puff. Like so no link lah, haha. She even called the sauce for wonton mee syrup. Like SYRUP!!! Not a dessert man.

Went to my grandma's house after that for 2nd dinner. I love playing with my niece. Really clever.

The match today was well. We could have won, but we lost the game due to our own faults, haha. Don't really care anyway.

Going to challenger tomorrow to see if they can help install the upgrades needed for me to play the game in my laptop. If they can't, I'll just refund it or change it to other games which I can play.

Calling it an early night now. No more late nights of hitman, haha. Besides I've completed enough today to make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home