Nothing much happened today.
Didn't go to challenger. Woke up late. Played hitman. What's new.
Actually went for mass in the evening.
I've been thinking recently. Maybe I should stop being so open and stop joking so much.
Nobody takes me seriously. Things which are meant to be kept secret are not, and the next thing I know so many people know. I also feel like I am treated as a big joke. Ya, I do stupid things and say stupid stuff. And then I get labelled as childish? All I can say is I don't think I am. Even when I'm serious about things, people think I'm joking. I do those stuff for fun. I've learned to keep more things to myself and be less open recently because of all this.
But still, I do have feelings. And I've realized. Just like secondary school, I probably hang around with too many people till a point where I don't really have any close friends. And I'm pretty sure once I leave poly, I will lose contact with almost everybody, just like when I graduated from St Pats. It's just frustrating to know that I don't have a close friend to just hang out with and talk to like anytime, especially when everyone else are busy with their own stuff.
I think I'll keep to myself from now on. Even during next sem. Question is, how long can I stand it?
Didn't go to challenger. Woke up late. Played hitman. What's new.
Actually went for mass in the evening.
I've been thinking recently. Maybe I should stop being so open and stop joking so much.
Nobody takes me seriously. Things which are meant to be kept secret are not, and the next thing I know so many people know. I also feel like I am treated as a big joke. Ya, I do stupid things and say stupid stuff. And then I get labelled as childish? All I can say is I don't think I am. Even when I'm serious about things, people think I'm joking. I do those stuff for fun. I've learned to keep more things to myself and be less open recently because of all this.
But still, I do have feelings. And I've realized. Just like secondary school, I probably hang around with too many people till a point where I don't really have any close friends. And I'm pretty sure once I leave poly, I will lose contact with almost everybody, just like when I graduated from St Pats. It's just frustrating to know that I don't have a close friend to just hang out with and talk to like anytime, especially when everyone else are busy with their own stuff.
I think I'll keep to myself from now on. Even during next sem. Question is, how long can I stand it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home