Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hours slept last night= 14 hours

Hours slept the night before= 0 hours

Haha, explains the 14 hours doesn't it. So the reason why I didn't sleep, was cause I wanted to play computer games, plus I wanted to take bus all the way to toa payoh, which meant I would have to leave by 7.30. Knowing that I may now wake up in time for that and end up taking a cab, I just stayed up, haha.

Played badminton and basketball in the rain yesterday. Sucked at basketball, but I love badminton. I should play more often. Duck rice as usual. and then just talk about life in LRM, haha, and relationships. Ate boon tong kee chicken rice before cabbing home with si liang and ivan.

I swear boon tong kee chicken rice is so not worth is and not special. I can get better or $2.

Anyway, once I got home, tried to settle the requirements for one of the games which I cannot play, but got too tired, so I called it a night up till now.

Wondering where I got the games? Well, went shopping with lena yesterday around raffles city shopping centre. Bought a cotton polo tee from island shop which is only like $19. Saw this really nice pants at esprit I wanted, but it is like $110!! Went to bras basah and saw the dart board and stuff also. Looks like I can get that for under $100 including good darts. Way cool. Then she left with the rest for grad com meeting with the rest while I went with tai hong to funan to get the games. Bought like 3 games for $92, haha. I had to buy the first 2 parts of hitman since I loved the 4th one so much. But then I found out there is a third one which I didn't get, Anyway I also bought assasins creed, which is a newer game, but sadly my com does not support most of the requirements, so I wasted money, haha. Hope I can find a way to solve that problem so I can play.

Oh, and I bought elvis presley's CD for no reason, because lena needed one more CD cause 3 for $49.90.

Walked to marina square to meet the rest afterwards. Didn't really find much stuff in zara except for maybe a few tees? But I want like white jeans, and a black shiny looking jeans like pants. Not to mention the esprit pants. Maybe I should work a bit more, haha, not enough cash.

Had dinner at food loft. Ate 2 dinners, wanted a 3rd, but no one wanted to share. It's not that I couldn't finish, just that I didn't want to spend so much on food, haha, so I settled for dessert.

Took a long bus ride after that with warren to go home.

Training in a few hours time. Raining everyday. I hope it gets cancelled so I can just slack, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home