Didn't blog yesterday because of work.
Anyway, Wednesday only had training in the afternoon. Had chicken wings at the club which I really love. Bought cappucino ice cream on the way home too for my mud pie, haha. Damn nice and super easy to make. Well for everyone it would have been more difficult, cause I have a food processor, haha.
As for today. what was supposed to be a busy day, with me needing to rush from training to go to work ended up with me skipping training, wasting time at home, and cabbing home, haha.
The event was easy man. Especially since the table chairs were'nt our. Just needed to clear the stuff off the table and we're off. Got home by about 2+. Pretty early for a western dinner at pavillion. Oh and I got to eat the appetizer and main course. The main course was like beef cheek with foie gras on mash and mushrooms. I love the mushrooms.
Then played pool today. Out of form. Lost quite a lot, and I know I can beat that guy. Oh well. 8 more weeks of holidays, practice practice practice.
Had lunch at BK before going to geylang to get bird seeds and then going home.
While walking to the bird shop, this sikh approached me saying he's some astrologer who can tell my future and blah blah blah. I figured he's a con artiste and told her never mind and walked away. He was saying like oh this year will be a lucky year. As if. i'll believe it when that happens. Then like something good is going to happen. My forehead very high means I am a very lucky person. Load of crap I tell you.
Anyway, match tomorrow followed by bbq at my aunts house. Laters.
Anyway, Wednesday only had training in the afternoon. Had chicken wings at the club which I really love. Bought cappucino ice cream on the way home too for my mud pie, haha. Damn nice and super easy to make. Well for everyone it would have been more difficult, cause I have a food processor, haha.
As for today. what was supposed to be a busy day, with me needing to rush from training to go to work ended up with me skipping training, wasting time at home, and cabbing home, haha.
The event was easy man. Especially since the table chairs were'nt our. Just needed to clear the stuff off the table and we're off. Got home by about 2+. Pretty early for a western dinner at pavillion. Oh and I got to eat the appetizer and main course. The main course was like beef cheek with foie gras on mash and mushrooms. I love the mushrooms.
Then played pool today. Out of form. Lost quite a lot, and I know I can beat that guy. Oh well. 8 more weeks of holidays, practice practice practice.
Had lunch at BK before going to geylang to get bird seeds and then going home.
While walking to the bird shop, this sikh approached me saying he's some astrologer who can tell my future and blah blah blah. I figured he's a con artiste and told her never mind and walked away. He was saying like oh this year will be a lucky year. As if. i'll believe it when that happens. Then like something good is going to happen. My forehead very high means I am a very lucky person. Load of crap I tell you.
Anyway, match tomorrow followed by bbq at my aunts house. Laters.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home