Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally managed to fix internet explorer. Funny how I can get MSN but not internet explorer man. For 3 days some more. Resulted in me using mozilla for the last 2 days. Then both stopped working so I needed to fix both, haha.

The 2 games during the weekend was great. Captained one, played really well at once.

Farewell for one of the guy's at harry's bar. Had like a few drinks even though there was another game the next day. I think my new favourite drink is screwdeiver. Cause 1. I like orange juine, and 2. You can drinks lots of it and not feel anything. I practically gulped 2 down and there was no effect. So yeah. Maybe I loved it more than burbon coke cause the burbon coke I had had to much burbon.

Anyway, come the next morning, I was really hungry cause only had something light for dinner after not eating the whole day. Had a huge breakfast at the club, followed by lunch shortly after, and then after match snacks and 2 packets of maggi mee at night, haha. I'm starting to hate maggi mee cause that's all I seem to eat lately. Usually skip lunch, and sometimes too lazy to go out after being home the whole day, so I eat maggi mee. Maybe I need a different flavour. Like a dry one or something.

So, I spent the whole day today cleaning the house. Cleaned the entire balcony from all the sparrow's shit, and cleaned the bird cages as well. Kept all my notes from last sem which was like all over the table. Cleaned the kitchen floor also, and tidied the living room a little. Wanted to vacuum and mop the living room floor, but too much stuff all over the place. Don't know where to start. So much things in my house which should be throw is kept. Don't know why.

Because of all that cleaning, I lost my mood to cook hokkien mee tonight. But I still feel like eating it, haha. I will make a mud pie though. A really simple recipe which requires almost no cooking. Just freezing, haha.

Off to dinner.

Joke of the day.

One of the guys was like calling the other the first test tube baby.

The other guy said he's more like a beaker baby. Can't fit in the test tube, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home