Just got back from work.
Let's just say, my maid services at home will be put on hold till next week cause i'm working on Thursday night as well. Not to mention all the cricket trainings I have, plus the social life I need to have.
Work today was easy. So many staff and supervisors for only 9 tables western set. There was like the Bar Manager, GT Manager, Banquet Manager, 2 Bar Captains, 1 GT Executive, 3 Banquet Executives, plus 1 GT Staff and me all wearing suits. Plus 2 people from the bar helping to serve the wine as well, haha. And there were also like 20+ part timers. What to do, all big shots in the event. Some sort of culinary association, so like all those big shots from hotels and all were there. I had to serve the GM of St. Regis and his wife. Plus it felt so good after that, cause after their dinner, the thanked everyone name by name through the mic, and the heads of the association shook each persons hands, plus there will be a cert given. Think that will go well in the resume. But I can't remember what the association was called. Well I'll know when I get my cert.
Anyway, one of the best things I enjoyed today was the plate of char kway teow at seah im. I like, haha. Maybe cause it's the first time I'm eating lunch in a while.
Planning to make the pie tomorrow, and maybe cook hokkien mee. But that means I need to get lots of preparation done before I got for training from 5-7. So I guess I will settle with just making the pie when I get back from training.
Let's just say, my maid services at home will be put on hold till next week cause i'm working on Thursday night as well. Not to mention all the cricket trainings I have, plus the social life I need to have.
Work today was easy. So many staff and supervisors for only 9 tables western set. There was like the Bar Manager, GT Manager, Banquet Manager, 2 Bar Captains, 1 GT Executive, 3 Banquet Executives, plus 1 GT Staff and me all wearing suits. Plus 2 people from the bar helping to serve the wine as well, haha. And there were also like 20+ part timers. What to do, all big shots in the event. Some sort of culinary association, so like all those big shots from hotels and all were there. I had to serve the GM of St. Regis and his wife. Plus it felt so good after that, cause after their dinner, the thanked everyone name by name through the mic, and the heads of the association shook each persons hands, plus there will be a cert given. Think that will go well in the resume. But I can't remember what the association was called. Well I'll know when I get my cert.
Anyway, one of the best things I enjoyed today was the plate of char kway teow at seah im. I like, haha. Maybe cause it's the first time I'm eating lunch in a while.
Planning to make the pie tomorrow, and maybe cook hokkien mee. But that means I need to get lots of preparation done before I got for training from 5-7. So I guess I will settle with just making the pie when I get back from training.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home