Just came home from Holland Village about an hour ago. Conclusion? Nothing there. I thought it would be quite a happening place, but oh well, Singapore is still boring. Couldn't find the sports shop there also, so didn't get the dart board.
Anyway, went to town before that. Went to get the pants I wanted at far east. At least this time I can try it cause it's only 2 persons and not like 7 that day. I don't really like shopping in groups. Can't really see what you want to see cause like I feel bad if everyone waits.
Some random dreams I've been havig lately.
First, I dreamt I was a contestant on America's Next Top Model!! I was a guy some more. And I wore lingerie. Made it to the top 5, but got kicked out cause I forgot there was a second part to the photo shoot and I missed it.
Second, which was just last night. I dreamt the family was like exploring a jungle. Decided to get water at some pond. My dad fell in before that at some quicksand thing. Managed to rescue him. Next part of the dream, I sort of had an indian jones adventure at some mosque looking for a sacred relic. My dad was indiana jones some more man, haha. The rest of the dream was just weird (As if it is not weird enough), and I just don't know how to explain.
At least this proves I'm not a robot and I do have dreams, haha. Off to lala land, more dreams to come, haha.
Anyway, went to town before that. Went to get the pants I wanted at far east. At least this time I can try it cause it's only 2 persons and not like 7 that day. I don't really like shopping in groups. Can't really see what you want to see cause like I feel bad if everyone waits.
Some random dreams I've been havig lately.
First, I dreamt I was a contestant on America's Next Top Model!! I was a guy some more. And I wore lingerie. Made it to the top 5, but got kicked out cause I forgot there was a second part to the photo shoot and I missed it.
Second, which was just last night. I dreamt the family was like exploring a jungle. Decided to get water at some pond. My dad fell in before that at some quicksand thing. Managed to rescue him. Next part of the dream, I sort of had an indian jones adventure at some mosque looking for a sacred relic. My dad was indiana jones some more man, haha. The rest of the dream was just weird (As if it is not weird enough), and I just don't know how to explain.
At least this proves I'm not a robot and I do have dreams, haha. Off to lala land, more dreams to come, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home