I think I'm very lucky. Out of the 3 years in the TP cricket team, the I found out after going for a meeting in school that TP will be organizing it this time. That means I have more work to do. Crap.
Had training after that at SCC. Quite good. Playing really well. Cabbed down to siglap later to meet lena, warren, kenneth and charlene at the bar near lena's place. Had like pie, mushroom and bacon aglio olio, and 2 pints of hoegarrden, however you spell that. Whatever it is, I was feeling rather tipsy once I got home and went straight to bed, haha. If not for my brother doing his work with the lights on, I would have been knocked out till this morning.
Just woke up not too long ago, and I'm watching men's volleybal. I swear the show beach ball babes is just hopeless. Looking at the level of play the pros have is amazing lah. Like when the ball goes up in the air, about 3 people jump to spike but only 1 spikes. Like so confusing and difficult to pick who is spiking man. And really fast somemore.
Anyway, I think I shall have some lunch after the game. In need of a good meal.
Had training after that at SCC. Quite good. Playing really well. Cabbed down to siglap later to meet lena, warren, kenneth and charlene at the bar near lena's place. Had like pie, mushroom and bacon aglio olio, and 2 pints of hoegarrden, however you spell that. Whatever it is, I was feeling rather tipsy once I got home and went straight to bed, haha. If not for my brother doing his work with the lights on, I would have been knocked out till this morning.
Just woke up not too long ago, and I'm watching men's volleybal. I swear the show beach ball babes is just hopeless. Looking at the level of play the pros have is amazing lah. Like when the ball goes up in the air, about 3 people jump to spike but only 1 spikes. Like so confusing and difficult to pick who is spiking man. And really fast somemore.
Anyway, I think I shall have some lunch after the game. In need of a good meal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home