I know I said I don't wanna work anymore, but that can't happen unless I change my number.
I already declined like 3 times. But agreed to work next Tuesday for about 9 hours. I don't know lah. After today I think I wouldn't mind, cause I was really bored with nothing to do. Managed to catch waterhorse though. I think it's quite cute.haha. Had lots of junk for lunch, but thank goodness my mother brought home food from my grandma's house. At leat one nice and balanced meal today, haha.
Had a 2 hour nap just now, so I think I won't be sleeping anytime soon.
Oh, the rhinocerous beetle which I flipped was on its back again nearer to the dustbin. So tried to flip it again. The moment I used the long pole to just push it a bit, it just flipped over immediately. Scared me boy. At least it shows it has energy now. I hope it finds its way out. Cause I think it's been 5 days since its eaten. I may just help it to downstairs and put it on the tree if i'm brave enough, haha.
I already declined like 3 times. But agreed to work next Tuesday for about 9 hours. I don't know lah. After today I think I wouldn't mind, cause I was really bored with nothing to do. Managed to catch waterhorse though. I think it's quite cute.haha. Had lots of junk for lunch, but thank goodness my mother brought home food from my grandma's house. At leat one nice and balanced meal today, haha.
Had a 2 hour nap just now, so I think I won't be sleeping anytime soon.
Oh, the rhinocerous beetle which I flipped was on its back again nearer to the dustbin. So tried to flip it again. The moment I used the long pole to just push it a bit, it just flipped over immediately. Scared me boy. At least it shows it has energy now. I hope it finds its way out. Cause I think it's been 5 days since its eaten. I may just help it to downstairs and put it on the tree if i'm brave enough, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home