Coudln't blog the last 2 days cause I was like working the whole day man, but it was cool. Earned almost $200. Didn't have to do much. Just wear suit and supervise. Managed to drive the buggy too. Like finally. Damn scary. Legs was shaking even after that. You see 2 full timers had to go back to the club, but they needed someone to drive the buggy back. So they called me thinking that I could I knew that thought I could, so I went along cause I wanted to drive, haha. Reached the club, and what do you know, they found out I've never driven before, but I went ahead in the dark, with no lights. Thank god I made it. Really fun, haha.
And there was this part tiemr from china who said she liked me and asked me to consider. Gave me her number, haha. She wanted to write it on my hand but I didn't let her. But what the hell man. She's seen me once and says she really likes me. Oh well, language barrier.
Got home the 2nd night at 4.30. Slept all the way till about 2, and left for my cousins baby's 1 year birthday. It is also Singapore's birthday, whitney houston's birthday and my aunts dog's birthday.
The birthday celebration was at Singapore Chinese Swimming Club by the bowling alley. Played and ate at the same time. Was top for 2 games and highest score of 125. Cool.
After that, warren told me there was a party at his house which he forgot to invite me for. But I still went in the end. Played monopoly and all with the rest before going home. Had fun.
But everyone's going overseas without me. Damn it.
Match tomorrow. Playing for the 1st division. Finally.
And there was this part tiemr from china who said she liked me and asked me to consider. Gave me her number, haha. She wanted to write it on my hand but I didn't let her. But what the hell man. She's seen me once and says she really likes me. Oh well, language barrier.
Got home the 2nd night at 4.30. Slept all the way till about 2, and left for my cousins baby's 1 year birthday. It is also Singapore's birthday, whitney houston's birthday and my aunts dog's birthday.
The birthday celebration was at Singapore Chinese Swimming Club by the bowling alley. Played and ate at the same time. Was top for 2 games and highest score of 125. Cool.
After that, warren told me there was a party at his house which he forgot to invite me for. But I still went in the end. Played monopoly and all with the rest before going home. Had fun.
But everyone's going overseas without me. Damn it.
Match tomorrow. Playing for the 1st division. Finally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home