Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tried the Mee Rebus at work today. Was surprised at how cheap it was. My even more surprised by how bad it was also, haha. Looks a lot better than it tastes. To think some members actually think it's nice.

Anyway, I met my mum after work to collect my velvet jacket. SUPER NICE!!! I may take a picture of it, or I may just leave it to LRM grad night. So if you wanna see it, better come, haha. Just imagine, a brown velvet jacket with gold buttons.

Had subway after that before heading home. And then I realized. I still have 1 journal to do by Thursday!! So I'm trying to rush it now before I sleep. Don't know what to write also. But surely I will find something eventually.

Meeting joan ho on friday to see the sample portfolio to give me a better idea of what to write in it. That will be at 9am. Exit interview at 11. Followed by lunch with my mum. In between and after lunch will be spent completing my mini project and as much of the portfolio.

Oh, I agreed to work this Saturday for some wine and dine event thinking that jon and casper are too cause jon asked me. So upon seeing greg this morning, I told him I could. But I only found out later that both of them are not. So I will be on my own. Feel like telling him I can't. But what excuse can I give?

Anywya I'm also playing a cricket match on Satuday morning. My first cricket thing in like ages!! Been longing to play for so long. Now that internship is ending, I finally can. And I can get fit again.

P.S. I wanna buy a dartboard to play at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home