1 day to go!!
Can you spell freedom??
At this point I'm only spelling freedo. Haha.
It seems that they know I like being the food runner. Becaue for my last 3 days, I am the runner for lunch and dinner. So cool. I like
Tried the char kway teow and glass noodle today. Not to mention haggen dazz vanilla. Mmm. Wanted to eat a coconut today though, but sold out.
Went to candy empire after work to get more candy. I think I'm going to get diabetes, haha.
Time to rush my journal man, haha. I want a good nights rest.
I know tomorrow is the last day, but I am working on saturday night, and thursday and friday next week for banquet. Really cool. I will be working as a supervisor. Wear suit and all. Don't need to serve, haha, I like.
And I've decided I don't want to work this Saturday, need to think of an excuse quick.
Can you spell freedom??
At this point I'm only spelling freedo. Haha.
It seems that they know I like being the food runner. Becaue for my last 3 days, I am the runner for lunch and dinner. So cool. I like
Tried the char kway teow and glass noodle today. Not to mention haggen dazz vanilla. Mmm. Wanted to eat a coconut today though, but sold out.
Went to candy empire after work to get more candy. I think I'm going to get diabetes, haha.
Time to rush my journal man, haha. I want a good nights rest.
I know tomorrow is the last day, but I am working on saturday night, and thursday and friday next week for banquet. Really cool. I will be working as a supervisor. Wear suit and all. Don't need to serve, haha, I like.
And I've decided I don't want to work this Saturday, need to think of an excuse quick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home