Sunday, August 03, 2008

I am feeling damn stiff now. Not in that kind of way mind you.

Played 2 matches yesterday and woke up today wishing I was dead. But I sort of miss that feeling. It means I actually exercised, haha. It hurts when i walk, sit, sneeze, cough, stand up, lift up my leg, bend down. To sum it all up, it hurts everywhere when I do anything, haha.

But I did have fun. Played better than I expected after 4 months out. It proves I don't need training, haha. Or maybe after that long I'm just more motivated to play well.

Had dinner near my house before getting durians home. =))

As for today, went to church. Also after 4 months, haha. It's the 3rd so ya. Ate the mutton soup at bedok interchange for lunch. I swear I love mutton soup. It just goes so well with the rice, the special chilli and the salted veg. There used to be one at tampines interchange but it disappeared. Sad.

Headed to G2ooo where there was a sale to get a black suit since my striped suit always has problems with school and what not. So now that I have a black one, I can wear it for work and school purposes. Bought a cheap one with not that good material simply because it is for that purpose. But it's fitting and I don't mind it really. Only $138 for jacket and pants.

Been slacking the whole afternoon. Next 2 days will be spent fully on my project and johnny's. Irritating. I don't feel like doing his.

Alright, off for now. Might watch some movies later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home