Monday, August 11, 2008

Yesterday was a long long day.

Started with the match at 9 all the way till 6. Did my work in between when the rain interrupted play. Lunch was really good.

My mum then gave me a lift in the cab to somewhere convenient, but because the driver was such an idiot, I ended up somewhere I wasn't familiar with. Walked around tekka market, deskar road and sungei road area for about 20 min before finally finding farrer part MRT.

I then went to hougang mcdonalds to spend the rest of the night doing the portfolio. By the time I left at 5 plus, I was totally zombie-fied.

Planned to finish up the little bit I had remaining but totally knocked out once I got home. Even overslept till 12+ after my wake up call at 10. But no worries. Managed to finish up the last bit and print everything in school was before time.

Met up with the rest after that in town to chill and window shop. I think I've finally found the shorts I wanted. Like a white checked one. Only 35. I think I shall go back some other time to try.

Ate at spageddies at paragaon before taking a bus home with lena.

I think I'm going to enjoy tonights sleep. Too bad I have nothing planned for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home