Friday, August 01, 2008

I have never been so happy, haha.

It all started with a bright smile when work started, and an even bigger one when it ended, haha. Movie and dinner after that was great. Caught the mummy. Im my opinion I think it has no link. The first 2 is better, and the 3rd is just trying to prolong the success of the first 2. But had a really great time. Awesome day.

Ended with me miscaculating what time the last bus was, and having to cab home, haha.

Today started early. Supposed to meet joan ho at 9, but it got pushed to like 2. So I played pool before going for the exit interview. After that, went to see kelvin and did some work before meeting my mum for lunch. Uncle wang gave me 2 scoops of ice cream for my waffle =)).

Finally met jona ho after the meeting got pushed even later to 3.30. Saw what I needed to see. Should be able to finish by the weekend if I work hard, haha.

Took a nice long bus ride after that. Slept like a pig for most of the journey, haha.

Wanted to sleep once I got home, but don't feel tired after that nap. Oh well. I will have an early night today after the chinese show. Early day tomorrow. 2 matches. 1 in the morning and 1 immediately after that. Can't wait, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home