Monday, July 28, 2008

As internship draws closer, so is my bed, haha.

Work was boring yesterday. So few peope. Good, but boring. Had katsu don for lunch. I already have a list of food I wanna try on my last 3 days of work.

Met my mum after work to watch batman the dark knight. Damn good show. But I can't help it if I have good inferencing skills, but I knew that harvey guy was two face the moment he tossed his coin the second time.

Got home aroud 12 and did a bit of my project before turning in.

Had a damn good sleep last night. Woke up and watched hellboy and dan in real life. Hellboy was great, but the 2nd show was boring even though it had steve carell in it.

Bought a nice packet of fried rice and chicken wings for dinner. Kinda early, but I haven't eaten all day. Didn't even do any work also. Doesn't matter. Plenty of time. I will do some right after I finish to watch the last few episodes of avatar and the chinese show at 9.

P.S. I'm so addicted to gummy bears. Feel like getting another jar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home