Time for a quick post before I turn in.
Work started really well. Why? Cause I got my roster. Even though it is only a 5 day week next week, I still got off on Monday, and there is no work scheduled for Friday cause I need to do some admin stuff and clearing before I leaeve. Great. That means there is only 4 days to go.
Was supposed to be the runner today, but it got swtiched with another part timer who they want to train, but watching him work is annoying. So slow. He carries the big tray with 2 hands. So little food on the tray. It just slows the process down in the kitchen. Plus he cannot read english, so no point putting him there cause the other person will suffer cause if he goes to deliver, the other guy cannot read.
Come to think of it, all the part timers that come from the HR agency are damn blur. But there was one funny incident last week that happened with one of the girls. You see she is slightly round, haha, and the uniform was so tight. The buttons were like going to burst. Then I heard one of the members asking why the uniform so tight, this and that. Then he said he feel sorry for us sometimes. Next thing I know, he calls me over and asks me to pass a bottle of sportade to the girl, haha. I was quite shocked actually.
Anyway, had last minute plans to meet qing yun at china town for supper. Since she was still at home when I got off work, I just hung around vivo for a while. The sale is over. Didn't buy anything. Crap. Went in to see again. Still nothing. Oh well, guess I can save more money. Bought a small jar of gummy bears also. Have I ever mentioned that I love gummy bears, haha.
So went to this dessert place next to hotel 81 which sells like asian sort of desserts. Quite nice. Had like almond paste mixed with sesame paste and muah chee and mango with pomelo and ice cream. Walked to clarke quay after that. Didn't realize it was so near. Quite lame having 2 MRT stations a bus stop away from another.
Took a long bus ride home from there.
Oh before I left work today, I managed to bug the beverage manager till I got my info. Yay. Now I can finish my project.
Shifts for next week.
Monday Off
Tuesday 11.30-7-30
Wednesday 12.30-8.3
Thursday 11.30-7.30
That's it!!
Work started really well. Why? Cause I got my roster. Even though it is only a 5 day week next week, I still got off on Monday, and there is no work scheduled for Friday cause I need to do some admin stuff and clearing before I leaeve. Great. That means there is only 4 days to go.
Was supposed to be the runner today, but it got swtiched with another part timer who they want to train, but watching him work is annoying. So slow. He carries the big tray with 2 hands. So little food on the tray. It just slows the process down in the kitchen. Plus he cannot read english, so no point putting him there cause the other person will suffer cause if he goes to deliver, the other guy cannot read.
Come to think of it, all the part timers that come from the HR agency are damn blur. But there was one funny incident last week that happened with one of the girls. You see she is slightly round, haha, and the uniform was so tight. The buttons were like going to burst. Then I heard one of the members asking why the uniform so tight, this and that. Then he said he feel sorry for us sometimes. Next thing I know, he calls me over and asks me to pass a bottle of sportade to the girl, haha. I was quite shocked actually.
Anyway, had last minute plans to meet qing yun at china town for supper. Since she was still at home when I got off work, I just hung around vivo for a while. The sale is over. Didn't buy anything. Crap. Went in to see again. Still nothing. Oh well, guess I can save more money. Bought a small jar of gummy bears also. Have I ever mentioned that I love gummy bears, haha.
So went to this dessert place next to hotel 81 which sells like asian sort of desserts. Quite nice. Had like almond paste mixed with sesame paste and muah chee and mango with pomelo and ice cream. Walked to clarke quay after that. Didn't realize it was so near. Quite lame having 2 MRT stations a bus stop away from another.
Took a long bus ride home from there.
Oh before I left work today, I managed to bug the beverage manager till I got my info. Yay. Now I can finish my project.
Shifts for next week.
Monday Off
Tuesday 11.30-7-30
Wednesday 12.30-8.3
Thursday 11.30-7.30
That's it!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home